Quantity: 200 g
Availability: In stock More than 5 pieces in stock (Try alternative products)
less by 0 Kč
We apologize for the unavailability. Estimated availability is 14.12.2022. We can send you email when we get goods in stock.
Main product features
- nutritionally rich in nutrients
- source of a large amount of energy
- free of additives
Customer service: (+420) 608 984 825
The sweetest specialty you can find in our offer. Before it saw the light of day, the utmost care was taken in its development. That's why it now amazes everyone who smells it. A lively interplay of creamy raw and organic cashews and almonds that melt into coconut sugar and the aroma of vanilla.
Carawmel - RAW spread of activated nuts á la caramel
- a delicious treat made from cashew nuts and almonds
- adds a lot of energy and provides nutrient-rich foods
- cashews contain antioxidants that protect our cells from free radicals
- perfect alternative to traditional butter, cream cheese and spreads
- can be used in desserts, smoothies, ice cream, sauces, marinades, pancake fillings, added to salads or porridges
Caution highly addictive.
- Delicious raw, vegan and organic activated nut creams
- pre-soaked and then dried nuts up to 42°C
- activation makes the nuts more digestible and has a stronger taste
- produced by slowly grinding the nuts to produce a fine and smooth cream
Why eat nuts?
1. they contain essential fatty acids(the body cannot make them on its own)
- lower blood cholesterol levels
- reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease
- contribute to the proper functioning of the nervous system and the formation of nerve tissue
2. rich in minerals
- iron: promotes blood formation
- magnesium: necessary for muscle and nervous system function, helps with fatigue and calcium deposition
- potassium: essential for the balance of water and electrolytes in the body, muscle function including the heart, and maintaining proper blood pressure
3. rich in vitamins
- Vitamin B spectrum: helps the proper functioning of the nervous system, important for metabolic processes in the body
- Vitamin K: necessary for blood clotting and stopping bleeding, important for building and maintaining healthy bones, helps to reduce bone loss
4. source of antioxidants
- provide a protective effect for the body
- prevent oxidative damage to tissues
- contributes to the purification of cells from free radicals
- help protect the body from damage caused by free radicals from the air
- support the cardiovascular system
Ingredients: *almond, coconut sugar*, cashew*, vanilla*, pink Himalayan salt, hazelnuts (less than 1%)*. *=product of organic farming
*=product of organic farming
in 100 g
2423 kJ/ 578 kcal
of which saturated
of which sugar
Store in a cool, dark and dry place.
|Weight including packaging||430 g|
|Country of Origin:||Czech republic|
Related articles and recipes
This favourite apple cake is an inseparable part of autumn as well as falling leaves and chestnut picking. Try to make a cake for once such as we did – in a raw version.
We're sorry we can't share with you
all the information about this product.
Various EU laws and regulations severely limit the extent to which we (and all other food business operators) can communicate the health benefits that these products offer to people.
Our long-standing customers are already intimately familiar with these foods, and they keep coming back to us for them. We also ask you to do your own research. You may discover much more about the potential benefits of these gifts of nature for your health...
Founder of Vitalvibe