Taste the mixture is enriched with raw honey from local beekeepers. Processing of ingredients is kept to a minimum in order to ensure users the full spectrum of nutrients that aloe offers.
Why Aloe Arborescens?
Among the 300 species of aloe Aloe arborescens excels in the highest concentrations of active substances, which are:
- phenolic substance
- many other nutrients
Method Angel Ariel
This patented method of processing aloe meets the following criteria:
- Only the leaves are used in the seven-year plant
- leaves are fresh, hand-cut and washed
- using cold pressing
- product is stored in a sterile vacuum environment
- do not use any dyes and additives
- Aloe is perfectly absorbable
The beneficial effects of aloe
- It supports the health of the digestive system and digestion itself
- contributes to the overall physical health
- It helps to improve the functioning of the intestines
- assists in the defense against microorganisms
- contributes to nomálnímu glucose metabolism and insulin
- It is suitable for allergy sufferers
- purifies the body from toxic substances and regenerates it
- helps maintain healthy skin
- facilitates the proper functioning of the liver and gallbladder
- natural laxative (helps with constipation)
Recommended dosage: 1 tablespoon (10 ml) 1-3 times a day 15 min before meal drink plenty of water.
Women: not recommended to use during menstruation because of the possibility of increased bleeding.
Ingredients: Aloe vera gel from the leaves whole, uncooked honey, organic alcohol (2%)
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dark and dry place. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. There is no substitute for a varied diet. Not for children under 3 years of age, pregnant and nursing women.
|Weight including packaging||610 g|
|Serving size:||15 ml|
|Country of Origin:||South Africa / Uruguay|
Related articles and recipes
Exuberant summer was replaced by peaceful autumn and we should prepare for the season of the calm serenity, for winter. In readiness for it, we should tidy both our households and our bodies and minds. Let the useless things go -that’s the motto of autumn. It is not a coincidence then, that the organs connected with autumn are lungs, large gut and skin. We bring you some inspiration of how to boost them up so that you don´t get stuck and your life flows smoothly.
Detox. That is the topic of a whole chapter and a book. Let's see what could be its role within sports. We are about to see a detox as a way to change our body if we feel we need to change something about it. Whether speaking about losing some holiday overweight or gaining the desired muscle mass. In both cases, it is quite clear a healthy diet combined with a physical activity will be our most important companion.
In springtime, when winter is leaving and a the Wood element is reigning over the Nature, whole body reboot is usually taking place. All the energy of Nature is rising up which makes this time ideal for body detox. We have talked about it with Mgr. Eva Osvaldová who has shared her many years' experience in field of traditional Chinese medicine with us.
A selection of questions from the Counselling Centre
Here you can ask questions and our experts will try to answer it for you.