Essential oil Thieves®
Quantity: 15 ml
Availability: Out of stock Out of stock (Try alternative products)
less by 0 Kč
We apologize for the unavailability. Estimated availability is 12.12.2022. We can send you email when we get goods in stock.
„I use Thieves essential oil at home to freshen the air and create a pleasant atmosphere.“
The Thieves® essential oil blend owes its origins to four thieves who robbed plague victims in France, protecting themselves from infection with essential oils of clove, rosemary and other plants. When arrested, they were forced to reveal their secret in exchange for a lesser sentence.
A study conducted at Weber State University in Utah during 1997 demonstrated the lethal power of these amazing oils to fight airborne microorganisms. Analysis showed a 90% reduction in the number of gram-positive microorganisms Micrococcus luteus after a 12-minute spray. After 20 minutes of spraying, the mortality rate increased to 99.3%. For gram-negative Pseudomonas aeruginosa, 99.96% bacterial mortality was achieved after 12 minutes of spraying.
Use: spray in the room for 15 min every 3-4 h. Apply clean oil to the feet. For application to skin, dilute 1:15 with vegetable oil and do not expose to direct sunlight afterwards.
- Clove (Syzygium aromaticum) is one of the most antimicrobial and antiseptic essential oils. It has anti-fungal, anti-viral and anti-infective properties. It is the most powerful antioxidant, reaching an ORAC value of 1 078 700 µTE/100 g.
- Lemon(Citrus limon) has antiseptic properties and contains components that boost immunity. It also supports blood circulation, leukocyte production and the lymphatic system.
- Cinnamon bark(Cinnamomum verum) is one of the most powerful antiseptics known. It is strongly antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal.
- Eucalyptus(Eucalyptus radiata) is anti-infective, antibacterial, antiviral and anti-inflammatory.
- Rosemary(Rosmarinus officinalis CT cineol) is antiseptic and antimicrobial. It is high in cineol, a key component of antiseptic drugs.
The therapeutic quality of Young Living essential oils
Young Living is a world leader in the production of 100% natural essential oils of the highest therapeutic grade. The key to the quality and purity of the oils is a production process called "seed to seal," or seed to package, which ensures maximum control over the entire essential oil process - from growing the plants on their own farms, to careful distillation at low pressure and temperature, to testing the oils in the lab and final packaging of the product. Dr. Gary Young, founder of Young Living, has studied ancient and medieval methods of producing and using essential oils for physical and mental health in France, Egypt and the Mediterranean. By growing the herbs on his own farms and carefully crafting them according to indigenous practices, Gary Young was able to achieve a quality and potency of essential oils that had been forgotten in the last few centuries.
May cause skin irritation. Consult a physician before using during pregnancy or medical care. Keep out of reach of children.
|Weight including packaging||100 g|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
Related articles and recipes
We all usually pass through several phases. At first we buy cheap products we see in a television, than we get surrounded by expensive marks and finally we give gentle natural care to our body. The Mother Earth have known well what is good for us. This article will show you that home-made cosmetics is playful, gentle and easy as for your time so for your skills.
Almost everyone has already bumped into essential oils. At least during the winter time, when people desire to warm their houses up with a candle light as well as to create a cosy atmosphere with some pleasant smell. However, many people don't know the essential oils aren't just drops used into the aroma lamps; they could have a very large use.