Essential oil Lavender
Quantity: 15 ml
less by 0 Kč
Availability: Skladem Only 2 pieces in stock (Try alternative products)
We apologize for the unavailability. Estimated availability is 1.1.1970. We can send you email when we get goods in stock.
Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) has a fresh, sweet, floral, herbaceous aroma that is soothing and refreshing. Because it is the most versatile of all essential oils, no home should be without it. It is great for winding down before bedtime, yet has balancing properties that make it just as beneficial for boosting stamina and energy. Lavender is highly regarded for skin and beauty. The French scientist René Gattefossé was the first to discover these properties when he severely burned his hands in a laboratory explosion.
Seed to seal
For 25 years our Seed to Seal® quality commitment has been both a promise to you and a reflection of our sense of global stewardship and accountability. We believe you want only the best for your family and yourself—products that are genuine, free from harmful synthetics, and of unmatched purity. Our proprietary Seed to Seal promise is our pledge to you, the earth, and ourselves that Young Living products will be the best available, now and always.
Seed to Seal and its three pillars—Sourcing, Science, and Standards—are infused into every aspect of our exacting essential oil production processes, both on our own farms and our carefully curated family of partner farms. Seed to Seal is infused into our painstaking quality testing and retesting to ensure that your family enjoys the purest essential oil products on the planet. Ultimately, Seed to Seal is infused into everything we do. We know that for us—and for you—simply nothing else will do.
Features & Benefits
- Promotes feelings of calm and fights occasional nervous tension
- Has balancing properties that calm the mind and body
- Cleanses and soothes minor skin irritations
- Can be soothing to the skin after a day in the sun
- Reduces the appearance of blemishes
- Supports aging skin
- Includes the naturally occurring constituents linalyl acetate, linalool, and ocimene
- Linalyl acetate
- Add a few drops to lotions, shampoos, and skin care products for a classic aroma and more youthful complexion.
- Add 4 drops of Lavender and 1 cup of Epsom salt to a bath to create a relaxing environment.
- Unwind in the evening with a calming, Lavender-infused neck or back massage.
- Use Lavender as part of a bedtime routine by rubbing it on the bottoms of your feet or diffusing it next to your bed.
- Add it to V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex and apply topically to soothe the skin after a day in the sun.
Where to Diffuse
- Fill your bedroom with Lavender’s calming aroma in the evening for a soothing space conducive to sleep.
- Infuse the nursery with the gentle floral scent during naptime for a welcoming and restful environment that sets your little one up for sweet dreams.
- Unwind with a spa-like setting anywhere by combining Lavender with other luxurious scents such as Eucalyptus, Bergamot, or Cedarwood.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
Get to Know
|Weight including packaging||0,2|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
Related articles and recipes
It’s time to seize the last chance to enjoy the summer to the fullest! It’s not important to spend it in the city. Everybody can have a picknick after work. Or cycling, beach volleyball, swimming pool or summer theatre. And what about getting cultural and trying an interesting exhibition?
It is time to welcome the second half of summer holidays. Some of us have already enjoyed their holidays, whereas some of us are looking forward to it. It doesn’t matter if you prefer relaxing at the seaside or hiking in the mountains, we all have one thing in common. And this is the sun. In previous parts, you might have read about how to travel with superfoods and how to cure summer nuisances. Today, we’re offering several cosmetic tips that keep your skin all smooth and hydrated.
The summer is especially a synonym of warmth, peace and adventure. However, the summer is also inseparably associated with nuisances aimed at spoiling our summer joys. How to deal with biting insect, travel sickness, or sunburns in a natural way? Our article will show you.
Essential oils are aromatic compounds obtained from leaves, flowers, fruits, barks and roots of plants. Usually we use essential oils to perfume our houses. During the aromatherapy workshop, Míša has showed us that essential oils are also very powerful when used inertly.
We all usually pass through several phases. At first we buy cheap products we see in a television, than we get surrounded by expensive marks and finally we give gentle natural care to our body. The Mother Earth have known well what is good for us. This article will show you that home-made cosmetics is playful, gentle and easy as for your time so for your skills.
Almost everyone has already bumped into essential oils. At least during the winter time, when people desire to warm their houses up with a candle light as well as to create a cosy atmosphere with some pleasant smell. However, many people don't know the essential oils aren't just drops used into the aroma lamps; they could have a very large use.
A selection of questions from the Counselling Centre
Here you can ask questions and our experts will try to answer it for you.