Essential oil Lavender
Quantity: 15 ml
Availability: In stock The last piece left (Try alternative products)
less by 0 Kč
We apologize for the unavailability. Estimated availability is 12.12.2022. We can send you email when we get goods in stock.
„Lavender essential oil helps me when I need to rest and relax after a demanding day. It evokes a feeling of calm and harmonizes the body and mind. “
Lavender essential oil (Lavandula angustifolia) has a scent that is a wonderful blend of freshness, flowers, purity and tranquility. It is its dynamic scent that makes the plant a classic for perfumes, soaps, fresheners and beauty products. As one of our most popular products, Lavender oil is a great oil for beginners and a must-have for any home. Lavender essential oil isn't just popular for its classic scent - it's also incredibly versatile. From skincare products to relaxation routines, this oil can enrich and enhance many areas of your life.
Seed to seal
The Seed to Seal process and its three pillars - sourcing, science and standards - inspire every aspect of our exacting essential oil production practices on our own farms and on our carefully selected partner farms. The Seed to Seal process inspires our rigorous quality testing and re-testing to ensure your family enjoys the purest essential oil products on the planet. After all, the Seed to Seal program inspires everything we do. We know that nothing else will be enough for us - or you.
Features and benefits
- Promotes feelings of calm and combats occasional nervous tension
- Has harmonious properties that calm the mind and body
- Cleanses and soothes mild skin irritations
- Can be soothing to the skin after a day in the sun
- Reduces the appearance of skin imperfections
- Supports aging skin
- Contains naturally occurring ingredients linalyl acetate, linalool and ocimene
- Sweet, herbal, floral fragrance
- Linalyl acetate
- Add a few drops to lotions, shampoos and skin care products for a classic scent and younger looking skin.
- Add 4 drops of Lavender oil and 1 cup of Epsom salt to your bath to create a relaxing environment.
- In the evening, unwind with a soothing neck or back massage scented with after Lavender oil.
- Use Lavender oil as part of your evening routine by rubbing it on the bottom of your feet or diffusing it next to your bed.
- Add it to V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex and apply topically to soothe skin after a day in the sun.
Where to diffuse
- In the evening, saturate your bedroom with the soothing scent of Lavender oil for a calming environment that facilitates sleep.
- Enrich your child's room with a soft, floral scent during naptime for an inviting and calm environment that will ensure sweet dreams for your little ones.
- Relax anywhere with an environment reminiscent of a real spa by combining Lavender oil with other luxurious scents such as Eucalyptus, Bergamot or Cedarwood.
Aromatic: Diffuse for 1 hour 3 times daily.
|Weight including packaging||0,2|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
Related articles and recipes
It’s time to seize the last chance to enjoy the summer to the fullest! It’s not important to spend it in the city. Everybody can have a picknick after work. Or cycling, beach volleyball, swimming pool or summer theatre. And what about getting cultural and trying an interesting exhibition?
It is time to welcome the second half of summer holidays. Some of us have already enjoyed their holidays, whereas some of us are looking forward to it. It doesn’t matter if you prefer relaxing at the seaside or hiking in the mountains, we all have one thing in common. And this is the sun. In previous parts, you might have read about how to travel with superfoods and how to cure summer nuisances. Today, we’re offering several cosmetic tips that keep your skin all smooth and hydrated.
The summer is especially a synonym of warmth, peace and adventure. However, the summer is also inseparably associated with nuisances aimed at spoiling our summer joys. How to deal with biting insect, travel sickness, or sunburns in a natural way? Our article will show you.
We all usually pass through several phases. At first we buy cheap products we see in a television, than we get surrounded by expensive marks and finally we give gentle natural care to our body. The Mother Earth have known well what is good for us. This article will show you that home-made cosmetics is playful, gentle and easy as for your time so for your skills.
Almost everyone has already bumped into essential oils. At least during the winter time, when people desire to warm their houses up with a candle light as well as to create a cosy atmosphere with some pleasant smell. However, many people don't know the essential oils aren't just drops used into the aroma lamps; they could have a very large use.