Vitamineral Green™ powder, Healthforce
Vitamineral Green™ powder, Healthforce
Quantity: 20 g
Availability: On stock (Try alternative products)
We apologize for the unavailability. Estimated availability is 1.1.1970. We can send you email when we get goods in stock.
Vitamineral Green™ powder is a superior, nutritionally dense, therapeutic green superfood powder which nutritionally supports blood sugar, detoxification, the immune system, liver, kidneys, blood, bones, colon, pancreas, muscles, brain, regularity, circulation, and longevity.
Every ingredient, including how it is grown and processed, is therapeutic. It is an extremely potent and comprehensive array of nature’s most nutritive and cleansing superfoods, grown and processed to maximize their benefits. It contains a full spectrum of naturally occurring, absorbable and non-toxic vitamins, minerals, all the essential amino acids (protein), antioxidants, chlorophyll, soluble and insoluble fibers, tens of thousands of phytonutrients, and a plethora of other synergistically bound, organic nutrients. It contains no synthetic or isolated nutrients (not excreted as expensive yellow urine or stored as toxic deposits).
From the Land™:
- Nettle Leaf: helps to maintain prostate health, supports the excretory function of the kidneys, support a conscious cardiovascular living, supports the locomotive system, positive for joint health, helps to maintain flexible joints, muscle and tendons, contains naturally occurring antioxidants, antioxidants helps protect cells and tissues from oxidative damage, supports the body´s vitality, supports the immune system, beneficial for cardiovascular system, beneficial effect on joint health
- Dandelion Leaf: ontributes to appetite, helps to support digestion, contributes to the normal function of intestinal tract, contributes to physical and mental well-being, helps maintain normal urinary flow, helps to maintain a normal liver function, helps to creation and renewing of breast issue helps to increase volume of breast tissue, support skin health, support metabolism of the body, supports excretion of bile and digestive enzymes, helps in fat digestion
- Ginger Root: helps to support the digestion, contributes to the normal function of intestinal tract, contributes to physical well-being, ontributes to the normal functioning of the stomach in case of early pregnancy and to comfort in travel sickness, contributes to the resistance against health precarious microorganism, supports vascular health, which in turn helps to maintain a healthy heart
- Oat Grass, Alfalfa Grass, Barley Grass, American Basil, Amla Berry, Barley Grass, Beet Root, Carob Pod, Chickweed, Holy Basil/Tulsi, Horsetail/Shavegrass, Moringa Leaf, Parsley Leaf, Shilajit, Wheat Grass, Yacon Leaf
From the Waters™:
- Chlorella: enhances organism´s energy, supports of beneficial intestinal microflora, beneficial effects in chronic constipation, contributes to purifying of organism, helps in healing processes, helps to remove harmful substances and heavy metals from the body, contribute to the cell regeneration, has a positive influence on acne, allergies and eczemas, helps in ease and fungal infectious, natural antioxidant
- Spirulina: rich in beta-carotenes, vitamins and minerals, source of essential proteins, helps to strengthen physical performance, strengthen heart activity thanks to the potassium content, helps to reduce the feeling of hunger and to reduce appetite for sweets, supports the body´s immunity, helps to stabilize blood sugar and fat
From the Oceans™:
Vitamineral Green™ Enzyme Concentrate: 215 mg
• Protease • Amylase • Lipase • Cellulase • Bromelain
• Papain, • Alpha-Galactosidase
Vitamineral Green™ Friendly Force™ Probiotics: 33 mg
Acid stable, shelf stable, colonizing (NOT transient), truly Vegan and incredibly magnified/fed by the Vitamineral Green™ formula.
TruGanic™ is a purist, hard-core quality standard significantly beyond Organic. In addition to no pesticides being used anywhere in the growing process, TruGanic™ includes authentic standards for production, nontoxic cleaning agents and pest control, electromagnetic radiation, processing agents, additives, air quality, and actual verification of purity.
EcoFresh Nutrient Lock™ - our dark glass with unique metal lid and oxygen absorber protects 100% of nutrients(creates a vacuum). Glass is recycled/recyclable, does not outgass (see Note below) and is non-toxic to melt down. Plastic bottles and metal/foil pouches (worst and not recyclable) dramatically degrade nutrient levels. Plastic outgasses and is highly toxic to melt down.
Note: All plastic containers (more so in soft plastic) release gases during the aging and degradation of a material. The volatile organic compounds (VOCs) released from plastic negatively affect our health.
Recommendes Intake: start with one teaspoon per day and increase gradually over two weeks to suggested usage of 1 to preferably 2 (or more) heaping tablespoons per day, either all at once or divided
Intensive Intake: 6 or more heaping tablespoons per day
Suggested Use: Do not take so much that you find it unpalatable, as you will end up taking less and benefiting less! Mix into purified water. Drink consciously and with positive intent. It can also be mixed with fresh vegetable juices, fresh fruit juices (alone or blended with whole fruits and/or a banana into a smoothie). Mixing with carrot juice may produce gas. Add 1-2 tablespoon(s) of freshly ground flax and/or chia seeds for extra nutrition. It can also be sprinkled on or mixed with foods.
If you experience temporary beneficial cleansing reactions that you find undesirable (such as loose bowels), reduce amount used to 1 teaspoon or less, and then increase over several days or weeks to 2 (or more) heaping tablespoons.
|Nutritional Facts||Serving Size = 10 g (1,5 tablespoons)|
|Energy||142 kJ/34 kcal|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
** Occurs only in natural sodium form
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dark and dry place. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. There is no substitute for a varied diet. Not for children under 3 years of age, pregnant and nursing women.
|Country of Origin:||USA|
Related articles and recipes
A selection of questions from the Counselling Centre
Here you can ask questions and our experts will try to answer it for you.