Ormus Greens Organic Mint
Quantity: 450 g
less by 0 Kč
Availability: On stock On stock (Try alternative products)
We apologize for the unavailability. Estimated availability is 1.1.1970. We can send you email when we get goods in stock.
„I add Ormus to the cold water in the summer. This shake doesn't only taste great and refreshing, but also gives me the energy for work and sport as well. “
Sunwarrior Ormus Greens are grown in a pristine ancient volcanic Valley in Southern Utah. This organic super green food is grown in fertile mineral rich volcanic soil that contains very high amounts of Platinum, Gold and Nano Minerals. A patented cold-drying process protects the heat-sensitive bioactive constituents and phytonutrients creating a green superfood that is alive, raw and bio available. This unique process conserves nature's delicate balances of essential oils, enzymes, vitamins and minerals. Not only is Sunwarrior Ormus SuperGreens 100% certified organic, it tastes great as a cool refreshing drink or a perfect addition to a SunWarrior super food smoothie. Peppermint and stevia makes our greens easy to drink and very palatable. It is said that a diet rich in Ormus elements can reactivate DNA with healing and energizing effects. Legend has it that the meaning of Ormus is "People of Light".
Our super greens are cultured with various strains of probiotics and enzymes creating friendly flora, unlike other products that just contain plain probiotics. Science has learned that cultured foods are easy to digest and create life enhancing nutrients.
Why to use Ormus Supergreens?
Alfalfa (Medicago sativa)
- rich in vitamins, minerals and other nutrients
- contributes to strength and growth of our bones
- contains protein, wide range of vitamins and minerals
Barley (Hordeum) & Wheat (Triticum) Grass
- essential amino acids
- rich source of chlorophyll
- wide range of vitamins and minerals
- protection of cells against free radicals
- low content of saturated fatty acids and cholesterol
- protection against cardiovascular diseases
- called the tree of life
- rich in vitamins, minerals, protein, essential fatty acids and a host of beneficial phytonutrients
Oat Grass (Avena sativa)
- helps maintain a healthy heart, cardiovascular and nervous system
- assists in weight control
- contributes to a reduction of appetite
- help to build sexual stamina
- relaxing and stimulating action
Whole Leaf Stevia
- regulating effect on the pancreas and helps stabilize blood sugar levels
- useful to people with diabetes, hypoglycemia, and Candidiasis
- lower elevated blood pressure (hypertension)
- reduces gas and stomach acidity, and for obesity
- general tonic which increases energy levels and mental acuity
- inhibit the growth and reproduction of bacteria that cause gum disease and tooth decay, making it an excellent addition for the teeth and gums.
Peppermint (Mentha peperita)
- wide range of abdominal woes
- effective at relieving irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), a collection of symptoms that includes abdominal cramping and pain, bloating, constipation, and diarrhea
- anti-parasitic properties
- used to ease nausea, sea sickness, diarrhea and morning sickness
- potent anti-inflammatory and pain reducer, sooth digestive problems and lessen pain
- effects against fungi and bacteria
- rich in amino acids, calcium, magnesium, iron and essential fatty acids
- cultured foods are easy to digest and create life-enhancing nutrients
Suggested Use: 1 to 2 tsp. a day mixed into 10 to 12 oz water
Ingredients: Whole Leaf Powder Blend (Organic Whole Leaf Alfalfa Powder, Organic Whole Barley Grass Powder, Organic Whole Wheat Grass Powder, Organic Whole Moringa oleifera Leaf Powder, Organic Whole Oat Grass Powder), Dehydrated Juice Blend (Dehydrated Organic Alfalfa Leaf Juice, Dehydrated Organic Barley Grass Juice, Dehydrated Organic Wheat Grass Juice, Dehydrated Organic Oat Grass Juice), Organic Spearmint Flavor (with Acacia), Organic Ginger Root, Organic Stevia Extract (Steviol Glycosides), Probiotic Blend (L-acidophilus, L-plantarum, L-casei, L-rhamnosus, B-lactis, L-salivarius, B-bifidum).
Certification: 100% organic, Non-GMO, Gluten Free
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dark and dry place. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. There is no substitute for a varied diet. Not for children under 3 years of age, pregnant and nursing women.
|Serving Size: 1scoop (5 g)|
71 kJ/17 kcal
240 µg (30 %)*
7 mg (8,7 %)*
60 mg (7,5 %)*
1 mg (7 %)*
* Reference intake
** Occurs only in natural sodium form
|Country of Origin:||Nevada (USA)|
Related articles and recipes
After a long and heavy winter when we were eating greasy and stodgy meals to warm ourselves up, here comes the spring – the time of new beginnings. The spring time relates to liver and gallbladder cleansing, especially if we didn´t avoid alcohol and parties during the winter. Let´s regenerate these organs and prepare them for the more active part of the year.
Have you been flirting with the idea to become a raw vegan recently? Have you been waiting for the right time? Have you been looking for courage, conviction or have you been wondering how to start? We offer you some useful tips, you may appreciate. We´ll also show you that it is possible to do it during these cold months as well.
This super-healthy breakfast in form of a bowl full of superfood will make your day. Would you bet it?
When my husband and I decided that this is the right time to have a baby, we asked a fundamental question – are we both healthy enough to bring a healthy child into the world? Maybe this worry has amused you but the rules of live on our planet are clear and ruthless. Healthy children are born to healthy parents.
It is time to welcome the second half of summer holidays. Some of us have already enjoyed their holidays, whereas some of us are looking forward to it. It doesn’t matter if you prefer relaxing at the seaside or hiking in the mountains, we all have one thing in common. And this is the sun. In previous parts, you might have read about how to travel with superfoods and how to cure summer nuisances. Today, we’re offering several cosmetic tips that keep your skin all smooth and hydrated.
The summer is especially a synonym of warmth, peace and adventure. However, the summer is also inseparably associated with nuisances aimed at spoiling our summer joys. How to deal with biting insect, travel sickness, or sunburns in a natural way? Our article will show you.
The moon is waxing slowly but surely and it means in case of many women, that the aspect of energetic Virgin starts to rule their bodies and minds. This aspect replaces and follows naturally the aspect of Old woman which you can read about in our previous article.
A selection of questions from the Counselling Centre
Here you can ask questions and our experts will try to answer it for you.
Nikola 5. April 2017
Dobrý den, chtěla bych se zeptat, jak se připravuje nápoj z ječmene? Prášek mám zalít horkou vodou? A kdy bych ho měla užívat? Hned ráno, ještě na lačno? :)
Děkuji za odpověď. Pěkný zbytek dne.
Sandra Zlatkovská odpověděl:
Krásný den Nikol,
spíše doporučuji zalévat studenou vodou. Nápoj bude příjemně osvěžující a navíc budou zachovány všechny živiny a minerály. Horká voda ničí enzymy a vitamíny. Popíjet můžete ráno nalačno a kdykoli během dne :)