Chocolate OrganicMy raw joy
Benefits for Your health
- RAW and ORGANIC quality
- no soy, gluten free
- perfect for travelling
- for snack
- healthy sweets
- recharge the energy
- every step of our chocolate production is based on traditional artisan knowledge
- never heat any of the ingredients above 42° Celsius
- this way preserves the healing properties of raw cacao, an ingredient many consider as one of the most potent superfoods
- cacao products from organic Peruvian farmers and are EU-certified organic
- without preservatives, dairy products or refined sugars
- allows us to maintain a texture and taste usually only found in traditional fine chocolate.
- based on raw, unheated ingredients, making each bar packed with the superfood cacao
- maintains the health boosting properties of the ingredients
- processed under 42°C with use low-glycemic coconut palm sugar as a sweetener
- preserved the healing properties of raw cacao, an ingredient many consider as one of the most potent superfoods in the natural food world.
- natural flavor is the quintessential raw chocolate.
- delicate in texture and taste, it resembles traditional milk chocolate but without any of the “bad stuff”
- let it melt in your mouth and see for yourself!
Ingredients: Cacao Butter*, Coconut Palm Sugar*, Unroasted Cacao Powder*, Cashew Nuts*, Vanilla Powder*, Salt,
* = Organic Certified Product. May contain traces of other nuts, almonds and sesames.
|Nutritional Facts||in 100 g||30 g|
|Energy||2761 kJ/ 659 kcal||828 kJ/ 198 kcal|
|Fat||54,1 g||16,2 g|
|Saturated||31,1 g||9,33 g|
|Carbohydrates||38 g||11,4 g|
|Sugars||18,5 g||5,55 g|
|Fiber||5,91 g||1,77 g|
|Protein||1,47 g||0,44 g|
|Salt||0,20 g||0,06 g|
|Country of Origin:||Czech republic|
A selection of questions from the Counselling Centre
Here you can ask questions and our experts will try to answer it for you.