Benefits for Your health
- full of energy
- rich source of minerals and antioxidants
- without sugar
- to smoothies to fill the flavour
- with mush, creckers, bread
- for making dezert, ice cream, cakes
The delicious raw, vegan and organic creams from activated nuts (previously soaked and
dehydrated nuts with maximum temperature used of 42° C) are made by slow milling of nuts
during which a light and smooth cream is created. The activation of the nuts eases the digestion
and emphasizes the taste. Caution: highly addictive!
The raw vegan version of one of the most favourite goodies is here! The base is made from raw
organic hazelnuts and cacao powder, a combination that guarantees an unparallelled gustatory
It gives a lot of energy and provides nutritionally rich nutrients. Cashews contain antioxidants that protect our cells from free radicals. It is the perfect alternative to the classic butter, cream cheese and spreads. It can be used for desserts, cocktails, ice cream, sauces, marinades, added to salads or mash.
Why to eat nuts?
- Rich in energy and nutrients
- Healthy fat
- Mineral Rich: manganese, potassium, copper ( a co-factor for many vital enzymes, including cytochrome c-oxidase and superoxide dismutase), iron, magnesium, zinc (a co-factor in many enzymes that regulate growth and development, sperm generation, digestion and nucleic acid synthesis) and selenium ( an important micro-nutrient which functions as co-factor for antioxidant enzymes such as Glutathione peroxidases).
- Vitamin Rich: source of B-komplex (essential in the sense that our body requires them from external sources to replenish and essential for metabolism of protein, fat and carbohydrates in the body)
- Antioxidant (protective light-filtering functions)
Ingredients: hazelnuts*, coconut palm sugar*, cacao powder*, cashew nuts*, vanilla*, salt,
*=Organic Certified Product
in 100 g
2192 kJ/ 523 kcal
May contain traces of other nuts, almonds and sesames.
Store in a cool, dark and dry place.
|Weight including packaging||430 g|
|Country of Origin:||Czech republic|
Related articles and recipes
What comes to your mind when someone mentions September? Some of you may associate it with Indian summer or the beginning of colourful autumn. However, I bet most of you relate the beginning of September with the beginning of the school year even if you stopped being a school child long time ago. And many of our readers surely come back to school via their children every year. Dear parents, this article is primarily for you.
A selection of questions from the Counselling Centre
Here you can ask questions and our experts will try to answer it for you.