Benefits for Your health
- full of energy
- rich source of minerals and antioxidants
- to smoothies to fill the flavour
- with mush, creckers, bread
- for making dezert, ice cream, cakes
The delicious raw, vegan and organic creams from activated nuts (previously soaked and
dehydrated nuts with maximum temperature used of 42° C) are made by slow milling of nuts
during which a light and smooth cream is created. The activation of the nuts eases the digestion
and emphasizes the taste. Caution: highly addictive!
Strawberry Almond Spread
An absolutely delicious flavor bomb of fresh strawberries and our creamy almond nut base. Ideal for those looking to add some new tastes to complement our classic Rawnella and Carawmel spreads.
It gives a lot of energy and provides nutritionally rich nutrients. Nuts contain antioxidants that protect our cells from free radicals. It is the perfect alternative to the classic butter, cream cheese and spreads. It can be used for desserts, cocktails, ice cream, sauces, marinades, added to salads or mash.
Why to eat Nuts?
- Rich in energy and nutrients
- Healthy fat
- Mineral Rich: manganese, potassium, copper ( a co-factor for many vital enzymes, including cytochrome c-oxidase and superoxide dismutase), iron, magnesium, zinc (a co-factor in many enzymes that regulate growth and development, sperm generation, digestion and nucleic acid synthesis) and selenium (an important micro-nutrient which functions as co-factor for antioxidant enzymes such as Glutathione peroxidases).
- Vitamin Rich: source of B-komplex (essential in the sense that our body requires them from external sources to replenish and essential for metabolism of protein, fat and carbohydrates in the body)
- Antioxidant (protective light-filtering functions)
Ingredients: almonds*, coconut palm sugar*, cashew nuts*, dried strawberries*, vanilla Bourbon*, salt*, raw cold-processed strawberry extract*.
*= Organic Certified Product
in 100 g
2184 kJ/ 527 kcal
May contain traces of other nuts, almonds and sesames.
Store in a cool, dark and dry place.
|Weight including packaging||410 g|
|Country of Origin:||Czech republic|
A selection of questions from the Counselling Centre
Here you can ask questions and our experts will try to answer it for you.