Maca (Lepidium meyenii) is an herbaceous biennial plant or annual plant in Bolivia and Peru. Mostly it is known as Peruvian Maca. Maca grows on high mountains, and grows well only in very cold weather and in poor soil. It has been discovered that hypocotyls is one of the major constituents of naturally grown and organic maca root on mountaineous area. As hypocotyls do not form in greenhouses or in warm climates, cultivated maca in other areas than Andean mountains don't have same content of hypocotyles and other nutrients as the naturally grown and organic maca root.
The Full Potential of Maca MacaForce takes Maca to its full potential. Whole Root with all of the nutrients and balance nature intended, yet contains the potency of an extract. Carefully selected enzymes, probiotics, herbs, and energetics provide unprecedented, full spectrum bio-availability and therapeutic Value, never before possible... until now.
Ingredients: maca root°, carob, yacon root organic, peppermint leaf, kelp organic, digestive enzymes amylase, lipase, cellulose, alpha-glycosidase, bromelain, papain, probiotics Lactobacillus plantarum, L. paracasei, L. rhamnosus, L. salivarius, Streptococcus thermophilus, L. bulgaricus, shilajit°
Ancient SuperFood Sustenance
- Maca Root: source of energy, supports physical and mental performance, helps maintain optimal stamina, feelings and vitality, physical and mental well-being, helps to maintain sexual performance and energy, contributes naturally to healthy sexual function
- Peppermint leaf: helps to support a healthy digestion, has a positive influence on intestinal health, helps keep the stomach healthy,contributes to physical well-being, helps to support the relaxation and mental and physical well-being, contributes to a normal helps to maintain a healthy sleep, contains essential oil, supports functioning of gut and stomach, helps to soothe gut, acts as a spasmolytic, antimicrobial and disinfect effects, support of upper respiratory tract
Prebiotic Digestive Synergists (promotes good intestional health, stimulate the growth of intestional micloflora)
- Carob Pod
- Yacon Root
- Protease, Amylase, Lipase, Cellulase, Alpha-Galactosidase: help digestion, contribute to mineral absorbtion recommended for elderly people and people suffering with high organism´s acidity
- Bromelain: contributes to the normal function of immune system, helps maintain body´s natural defences, contributes to vessels health
- Papain: supports normal immune function, contributes to body own defence mechanisms
- Massive array of implantable species and natural soil organic (NSOs), laboratory grown.
Recommended Intake: 1-2 tablespoons a day
Suggested Usage: with any quantity to water, smoothies, Etc.
Suggested Adjuncts: A whole Food, organic, Vegan diet with emphasis on fresh, high water content, live/raw foods and juices (See the book- “Uncooking with Jameth & Kim”); other nutritional support products such as Vitamineral™ Green and Earth™, Spirulina Manna™ or Azteca™, exercise, fresh air, and anything healthful and sacred to you.
TruGanic™ is a purist, hard-core quality standard significantly beyond organic. In addition to no pesticides being used anywhere in the growing process, TruGanic™ includes authentic standards for production, nontoxic cleaning agents and pest control, electromagnetic radiation, processing agents, additives, air quality, and actual verification of purity.
|Nutritional Facts||Serving size: 7,5 g (1 tablespoon)|
|Energy||126 kJ/ 30 kcal|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
** Occurs only in natural sodium form
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dark and dry place. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. There is no substitute for a varied diet. Not for children under 3 years of age, pregnant and nursing women.
|Country of Origin:||USA|
Related articles and recipes
A selection of questions from the Counselling Centre
Here you can ask questions and our experts will try to answer it for you.