Quantity: 946 ml
méně o 0 Kč
Availability: Not available Not available (Try alternative products)
We apologize for the unavailability. Estimated availability is 1.1.1970. We can send you email when we get goods in stock.
Liquid Light is a plant based fulvic acid mineral complex created by nature and cold process extracted into a liquid solution that is the strongest natural chelating agent within living structures. In Nature, Liquid Light provides some of the major and trace elements of nutrition but plays a role much more important than that. Liquid Light aids in the absorption and assimilation of all other nutrients it comes in contact with through the chelation process. Liquid Light is a powerful natural electrolyte contributing to both electrical and chemical balance within the cell.
Liquid Light - 3 Steps from solar energy:
- sunlight to vibrant healthy plant life
- microbial production of the Fulvic complex from healthy plant
- the natural Fulvic complex extracted with cold water from an ancient undisturbed deposit
- contains important trace elements
- transporter carrying nutrients to the cells
- helps neutralize toxins and pollutants from the body
- delivers essential minerals while also eliminating toxic heavy metals
- supports enzyme reactions thus improves digestion and assimilation
- increases endurance and stamina
- neutralizes acidity in the body
Recommended Intake: 2 tbsp a day (morning/evening, before/after excercise)
Suggested Use: great in smoothies, juice or water. Take with other supplements to enhance utilization.
Serving Size: 29,6 ml (2 Tablespoons)
3,8 mg (20 %)*
75 µg (50 %)*
5,6 µg (4 %)*
* Reference intake
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dark and dry place. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. There is no substitute for a varied diet. Not for children under 3 years of age, pregnant and nursing women.
|Weight including packaging||1 kg|
|Country of Origin:||Nevada (USA)|
Related articles and recipes
A selection of questions from the Counselling Centre
Here you can ask questions and our experts will try to answer it for you.