Body Biotics, vegan probiotics
Quantity: 120 capsules
less by 0 Kč
Availability: On stock More than 5 pieces in stock (Try alternative products)
We apologize for the unavailability. Estimated availability is 1.1.1970. We can send you email when we get goods in stock.
Benefits for Your health
- no sugar, no salt, no conservants, no yeast
- 100% natural
- every capsule contains 4 x 1010 living microorganisms
- Simply swallow the capsule and wash down with water
- Immediately, “sleeping” microorganisms are activated by water and they start multiply very fast
Body Biotics Vegan Probiotics are top quality soil-based probiotics. These are living microorganisms naturally present in the digestive tract of every human being. BodyBiotics probiotics are cultivated on a medium obtained from deep Earth layers, perfectly pure without any chemical pollution common in a mainstream agriculture.
Why we should use probiotics?
Our modern society push us to avoid a contact with natural sources of beneficial substances. Owing to the observation of strict sanitary procedures we simultaneously left a stretch contact with natural microflora, present in every piece of fresh vegetables from soil.
These natural microorganisms are very important for a healthy function of human microflora which is not only on our lips or skin, but especially in our digestive tract in a large intestine.
There are many studies about the importance of gut microflora. We can repeat some of the main ones:
- Irreplaceable function in a digestion process
- Digestive tract protection against overabundance of unwanted bacteria and viruses
- Production of biologically active substances.
Did you know that friendly intestinal microorganisms are producing some vitamins of B group?
If you are using MSM, you should know that the molecule of MSM splits with a help of gut microflora. A part of released sulphur molecules is incorporated by some of microorganisms to a created methionine amino acid. This one is essential for good human health. And it is also the substance responsible for health, beauty and fast growth of our hair.
Not surprisingly, a healthy gut microflora is associated with the general health of human body and psyche by many doctors and scientists. For example, human immunity is a very complex system which involves also processes occurring just in a large intestine. And immunity disorders don’t involve only lower body resistance but also allergic reactions or autoimmune diseases.
When we should use probiotics?
- After antibiotics treatment or after any similar treatment, short-time intensive cure is optimal,
- During indigestion, including problems like diarrhoea, constipation, bloating or another gut discomfort,
- For a rehabilitation of healthy microflora – a part of detox,
- For a treatment of chronical lack of vitamins of B group,
- For a reinforcement of gut microflora before travelling all around the world,
- If you use MSM.
Why we should choose soil-based probiotics?
They are cultivated on substrates free of any human pollution. Earth layers they are obtained from contain naturally occurring transmitters of minerals. These are organic compounds called humin and fulvic acids. Nowadays, scientists have found many of their biological benefits, most of them was neither explored nor described.
Owing to these compounds, the probiotics’ capsule content has a greyish tint.
Unlike other probiotics, this kind also has plenty of significant benefits:
- They are microorganisms living naturally in soil, so consummated by man from everlasting in its natural food, which was actually the oldest way of gut microflora strengthening,
- They are microorganisms, developing in nature within long centuries or even longer in the way to pass living through the digestive system and get to the large intestine – nowadays, we know that these probiotics will survive even the highly acidic stomach environment,
- Also, they are processed by the unique technology which imitates accurately nature cycling processes – microorganisms are cautiously dried and so naturally “hibernated” – this is the way nature allows microorganisms to survive even very long dry seasons or any other extreme conditions; unlike the commonly used freeze-drying technology, they maintain their vitality to a large extent.
Are these probiotics apt to the preparation of fermented foods?
Soil-based probiotics are not designed to the fermentation, but we can used them for this purpose. Microorganisms in a capsule are dehydrated, so actually “sleeping”. When you add water, they are immediately reactivated and multiply. You can profit this process anywhere you need.
According to the content of humin and fulvic acids, powder has a greyish tint which can also influence the colour of your final fermented product.
Ingredients: Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Bifidobacterium Bifidum, Bacillus Licheniformis, Bacillus Subtilis, Lactobacillus Lactis, Lactobacillus Casei, Lactobacillus Rhamnosus, Lactobacillus Plantarum, capsule from Hypromellose
They aren’t source of energy, fats, proteins or carbohydrates.
Recommended intake for adults:
1st week, 1 capsule per day
2nd week, 2 capsules per day
You can continue increasing in one capsule every day until maximal amount of 6 capsules per day. Use this amount maximally 6 months then reduce your intake to 2-3 capsules per day.
The intake is very individual so just listen to your body in course of testing of your ideal daily amount.
Simply swallow the capsule and wash down with some fresh water or fruit/vegetable juice, optimally a half hour before breakfast or two hours after meal (if uses during the day). Drinking or eating hot liquids or meals is not recommended.
|Weight including packaging||250 g|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
Related articles and recipes
Not only you can make milk or cheese out of nuts, but you can even make vegan yoghurt. You only need probiotics that do the entire job for you. Add some fruit and you will get a healthy snack.
The summer is especially a synonym of warmth, peace and adventure. However, the summer is also inseparably associated with nuisances aimed at spoiling our summer joys. How to deal with biting insect, travel sickness, or sunburns in a natural way? Our article will show you.
A selection of questions from the Counselling Centre
Here you can ask questions and our experts will try to answer it for you.