SLEVA: Protein Blend Bio lesní plody 375 g (1582 ) EXP 9/22
Availability: Out of stock Out of stock (Try alternative products)
less by 66 Kč
We apologize for the unavailability. Estimated availability is 1.1.1970. We can send you email when we get goods in stock.
Minor change in composition
There has been a small change in the formulation of this product. Grated coconut has been replaced by MCT oil.
Protein Blend Bio is a purely natural product containing a full spectrum of proteins, including all essential amino acids.
Amino acids are the small building blocks of all proteins, so they are essential to the human body for many reasons:
- they contribute to the growth and maintenance of muscle mass,
- they contribute to the maintenance of normal bone health,
- together with certain vitamins and minerals, they are important for maintaining healthy hair, skin and nails.
Protein is not only important for athletes trying to gain muscle mass. Protein supplementation is an invaluable aid as well:
- when losing weight - enough quality protein will ensure a longer feeling of satiety,
- for vegetarians and vegans to replenish quality protein,
- during stressful situations, often after a prolonged illness or during recovery after an injury or surgery,
- for groups of people with higher protein intake requirements (children, pregnant, breastfeeding, seniors),
- for conditions of prolonged fatigue, moodiness, frequent cravings for sweets, etc.
Protein Sunwarrior Blend combines and multiplies the power of several rich protein sources into one smooth, great tasting formula that is more palatable overall than the individual ingredients separately. It is a unique, plant-based protein with a complete amino acid composition, exceptionally rich in amino acids that tend to be less abundant in single-ingredient proteins.
The Blend range is the next generation of plant protein that outperforms conventional protein powder blends. Protein Blend Bio is easily digestible, ideal for anyone looking to boost their health and fitness.
Best of all, it tastes fabulous.
What's in our protein?
- a great source of protein and amino acids
- meets all the basic FAO (Food and Agriculture Organization) amino acid requirements
- contains lysine, arginine, glutamine, leucine, isoleucine and valine (BCAA)
- The activation of enzymes makes this pea protein more bioavailable.
- complete source of protein
- supplies all the essential amino acids the body needs
- easily digestible and absorbable
- light orange, slightly tart fruit native to the Himalayas
- contains all essential amino acids
- fat made from coconut oil (specifically contains tmedium-chain triglyceride oil.
- These fats are quickly absorbed from the stomach into the blood and directly into the liver, where they are more quickly and easily metabolised.
- In the body, they are burned in a similar way to carbohydrates - they are transported directly into the cells where they are used as a source of energy for the body and brain.
Get to know Protein Blend Bio even better
Ingredients: Protein blend (pea protein*, hemp protein*, Chinese curcumin*), berry flavor, MCT oil* (coconut oil, acacia fiber), guar gum* sea salt, with sweeteners from the stevia plant (steviol glycosides)*. *=BIO.
Mix or blend 1 scoop (25 g) with 300 ml of water or your favourite beverage. Consume on the day of preparation.
|Nutritional values||Per 100 g||per serving (25 g)|
|Energy value||1631 kJ/ 387 kcal||408 kJ/ 97 kcal|
|Fats||7,9 g||2 g|
|of which saturated||2 g||0,5 g|
|Carbohydrates||12 g||2,9 g|
|of which sugars||3,1 g||0.8 g|
|Fibre||7,1 g||1,8 g|
|Protein||64 g||16 g|
|Salt||3,1 g||0,8 g|
|Iron||18 mg (129 %)*||4,5 mg (32 %)*|
* reference intake values
** only in the form of naturally occurring sodium
|Complete amino acid profile in 37.5 g |
|Alanine||1 472 mg|
|Arginine||1 670 mg|
|Aspartic acid||3 618 mg|
|Glutamic acid||1 571 mg|
|Isoleucine||1 488 mg|
|Leucine||2 798 mg|
|Lysine||1 647 mg|
|Phenylalanine||1 362 mg|
|Serine||1 287 mg|
|Threonine||1 466 mg|
|Tyrosine||1 562 mg|
|Valine||1 313 mg|
Weight: 750 g, 375 g, 25 g
Classification: organic, hypoallergenic, no modified additives
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dark and dry place. Do not exceed the daily recommended dose. Not a substitute for a varied diet.
|Country of Origin:||USA|
We're sorry we can't share with you
all the information about this product.
Various EU laws and regulations severely limit the extent to which we (and all other food business operators) can communicate the health benefits that these products offer to people.
Our long-standing customers are already intimately familiar with these foods, and they keep coming back to us for them. We also ask you to do your own research. You may discover much more about the potential benefits of these gifts of nature for your health...
Founder of Vitalvibe