Benefits for Your health
- full of energy
- rich source of minerals and antioxidants
- without sugar
- to smoothies to fill the flavour
- with mush, creckers, bread
- for making dezert, ice cream, cakes
Cashew nuts butter organic is delicious food made from 100% raw cashews. It gives a lot of energy and provides nutritionally rich nutrients. Cashews contain antioxidants that protect our cells from free radicals. It is the perfect alternative to the classic butter, cream cheese and spreads. It can be used for desserts, cocktails, ice cream, sauces, marinades, added to salads or mash.
Why to eat cashews?
- Rich in energy and nutrients
- Healthy fat
- Mineral Rich: manganese, potassium, copper ( a co-factor for many vital enzymes, including cytochrome c-oxidase and superoxide dismutase), iron, magnesium, zinc (a co-factor in many enzymes that regulate growth and development, sperm generation, digestion and nucleic acid synthesis) and selenium ( an important micro-nutrient which functions as co-factor for antioxidant enzymes such as Glutathione peroxidases).
- Vitamin Rich: source of B-komplex (essential in the sense that our body requires them from external sources to replenish and essential for metabolism of protein, fat and carbohydrates in the body)
- Antioxidant (protective light-filtering functions)
Ingredients: 100% raw cashew nuts organic
in 100 g
2709 kJ/ 647 kcal
460 mg (23 %)*
5,5 g (39 %)*
289 mg (77 %)*
* Reference intake
** Occurs only in natural sodium form
Store in a cool, dark and dry place.
|Weight including packaging||430 g|
|Country of Origin:||Tanzania|
Related articles and recipes
A selection of questions from the Counselling Centre
Here you can ask questions and our experts will try to answer it for you.