Nut Cream Rawnella Organic
Quantity: 200 g
Availability: In stock More than 5 pieces in stock (Try alternative products)
We apologize for the unavailability. Estimated availability is 1.1.1970. We can send you email when we get goods in stock.
Main product features
- very nutritiously rich in nutrients
- unusual delicious taste
- without additives
When ordering over 74,64 €
Customer service: (+420) 608 984 825
Rawnella - nut spread from activated nuts with unroasted cocoa
- raw vegan version of one of the most popular delicacies
- the base is raw, organic hazelnuts and unroasted cocoa
- this guaranteed combination of ingredients guarantees an extraordinary taste experience
Warning, highly addictive.
- delicious raw, vegan and organic activated nut creams
- pre-soaked and then dried nuts up to 42°C
- activation makes the nuts more digestible and has a stronger taste
- produced by slowly grinding the nuts to produce a fine and smooth cream
Why eat nuts?
1. they contain essential fatty acids (the body cannot produce them on its own)
- lower blood cholesterol levels
- reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease
- they contribute to the proper functioning of the nervous system and the formation of nerve tissue
2. rich in minerals
- iron: promotes blood formation
- magnesium: necessary for muscle and nervous system function, helps with fatigue and calcium deposition
- potassium: essential for the balance of water and electrolytes in the body, muscle function including the heart, and maintaining proper blood pressure
3. rich in vitamins
- Vitamin B spectrum: helps the proper functioning of the nervous system, important for metabolic processes in the body
- Vitamin K: necessary for blood clotting and stopping bleeding, important for building and maintaining healthy bones, helps to reduce bone loss
4. source of antioxidants
- provide a protective effect for the body
- prevent oxidative damage to tissues
- contributes to the purification of cells from free radicals
- help protect the body from damage caused by free radicals from the air
- support the cardiovascular system
hazelnuts* (54%), coconut sugar*, cocoa powder (10%) *, cashew nuts* (8.6%), salt, Bourbon vanilla* , almonds *(>1%)
*= product of organic farming.
|Nutrition facts (100g):|
|- of which saturates (g)||3,6|
|- of which sugars (g)||28,4|
Store in a cool, dark and dry place. Opened butter can be stored at room temperature or in the fridge. It is recommended to use within 4 weeks after opening, it will keep longer if kept open in the fridge.
|Weight including packaging||430 g|
|Country of Origin:||Czech republic|
Related articles and recipes
A variation on flake porridge full of nuts is almond porridge made from rye flakes. At first glance, inconspicuous apples, which are flavored with ginger and lemon, are actually a flavor bomb. It gets along well with creamy porridge and the taste of roasted almonds. This fiber-packed porridge will warm you up and give you energy on cold mornings.
The Advent started last weekend and that is the time when our homes get scented by confectionery. There is an advantage of its raw variant – you don´t have to prepare it beforehand, it is made in couple of minutes and there is no risk of loitering in front of the oven and later waiting for the confectionery to cool off. We´ve chosen three recipes that can become a highlight of your Christmas table. We also reveal a couple of useful tricks of the trade.
What comes to your mind when someone mentions September? Some of you may associate it with Indian summer or the beginning of colourful autumn. However, I bet most of you relate the beginning of September with the beginning of the school year even if you stopped being a school child long time ago. And many of our readers surely come back to school via their children every year. Dear parents, this article is primarily for you.
We're sorry we can't share with you
all the information about this product.
Various EU laws and regulations severely limit the extent to which we (and all other food business operators) can communicate the health benefits that these products offer to people.
Our long-standing customers are already intimately familiar with these foods, and they keep coming back to us for them. We also ask you to do your own research. You may discover much more about the potential benefits of these gifts of nature for your health...
Founder of Vitalvibe