This is this protein-rich and deliciously flavored Mesquite powder. It has a complex, molasses-like flavor with a hint of caramel which blends well into smoothies or other drinks, especially those made with cacao and maca.
Mesquite is a traditional food of indigenous cultures from the arid regions of the Americas. This bag contains 100% pure mesquite powder that is certified organic, kosher, vegan, gluten-free and raw.
Mesquite is of great value because it contains fructose, which does not require insulin to digest and is readily metabolized. The flour also contains lysine, an amino acid, as well as notable quantities of calcium, magnesium, zinc and iron. This whole food powder is also a good source of dietary fiber.
It adds thickness, sweet flavor and a smooth texture to many recipes -- and it's high in protein!
- Sweet molasses-like flavor, with a hint of caramel
- High-protein superfood
- Rich in amino-acids, calcium, magnesium and potassium
- Adds thickness, sweetness, and extra nutrition to smoothies and baking recipes
- No enzyme-inhibitors: Mesquite seeds removed before grinding
- Power Foods for the Modern Lifestyle
- Gluten Free | Protein | Dietary Fiber
- Certified Organic
- Americas Superfood
- USDA Organic
- The Power of Superfoods
- Certified Organic by Control Union
- Eat Your Way to Health
- The National Organic Program Standards of the United States Department of Agriculture
- Navigating the Whole of Life with Truth, Integrity and Energy
- Low Carb
- Low Glycemic
- Flour Substitute
Certified organic mesquite powder (prosopis pallida).
Allergen Information: Packaged in a facility that also handles tree nuts.
Storage Information: Refrigeration not required. Store in a cool, dark, dry place.
|Nutritional Facts||Serving Size: heaped teaspoon (5 g)|
|Energy||79 kJ/ 19 kcal|
|Saturated Fat||0,01 g|
|Weight including packaging||150 g|
|Country of Origin:||Peru|
A selection of questions from the Counselling Centre
Here you can ask questions and our experts will try to answer it for you.