Astragalus is said to have an effect on the “surface” of the body --- that is, it is used to tonify the “Protective Qi,” known as Wei Qi in Chinese traditional healthcare. This Protective Qi is a special kind of energy which circulates just under the skin and in the muscle. Protective Qi is a Yang energy. Protective Qi circulates in the subcutaneous tissues providing suppleness to the flesh and adaptive energy to the skin. This function is essential to life. Wei Qi is the energy of the skin and immune system, in harmony, that responds to changes in the environment.
The root of Astragalus membranaceus, an herb that grows in northern China, has been used for over 2000 years to strengthen the body as a whole. Astragalus is believed by the Oriental people to strengthen muscle and support metabolic functions. One of the most important herbs in the world, Astragalus has been recognized as a superb and potent immune system tonic by modern researchers. It supports the normal healthy functions of the immune system.
3 reasons to use Astragalus eeTee™
- Astragalus is one of the elite tonic herbs, known in the Orient as a premier Qi and blood tonic herb
- it is made with the ultimate grade Astragalus roots, grown in the pristine mountains of North China in the beautiful Yantai Valley
- it is produced using FITT™ technology (Fingerprint Identical Transfer Technology). This is a true raw extract. The temperature of the extract never exceeds 104°F (bath water temperature). As a result of the extraordinary material and technology, Astragalus eeTee™ is a one-of-a-kind product in the world. It maintains the color, aroma and flavor of freshly prepared Astragalus root, and maintains an identical fingerprint to the raw, semi-dried root. Consuming a cup of Astragalus eeTee™ is a superior herbal experience.
Benefical effects of Astralagus
- helps to speed up metabolism
- beneficial effects on spleen
- helps to reduce body weight
- contribute to better functioning of kidneys
- helps to increase immunity of the body
Traditional Function: tonifies the “three burning spaces” (metabolic functions), increases Qi, tonifies the Lungs and Spleen, raises Yang, modulates perspiration, facilitates excretion of water
Ingredients: Premium Astragalus root extract, maltodextrin (May contain a trace amount of corn or wheat.)
Suggested Use: mix with water hot or room temperature, stir or shake until the powder completely dissolves. For iced tea, use room temperature water to dissolve the powder first then add ice. You may flavor the tea with sweeteners, fruits, or herbal tinctures.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dark and dry place. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. There is no substitute for a varied diet. Not for children under 3 years of age, pregnant and nursing women.
|Weight including packaging||140 g|
|Quantity||20 tea bags (60 cups)|
|Country of Origin:||China|
Related articles and recipes
A selection of questions from the Counselling Centre
Here you can ask questions and our experts will try to answer it for you.