Intestinal Movement Formula™
Quantity: 120 capsules
méně o 0 Kč
Availability: Not available Not available (Try alternative products)
We apologize for the unavailability. Estimated availability is 1.1.1970. We can send you email when we get goods in stock.
Intestinal Movement FormulaTM contains a precious Nopal cactus, belonging to the CITES list of endangered species. Due to the new legislative regulation, all imports to the EU containing an extract of this plant are banned hereafter, so we were forced to stop selling Intestinal Movement FormulaTM. If you want to encourage a good health of your digestive system, we recommend you to try Ormus Super Greens BIO natural instead.
A sluggish bowel breeds toxicity that can adversely affect the health of the entire body. Regular bowel movements and a clean colon are the foundation for better health. Intestinal Movement Formula - this superior formulation (highly effective, yet gentle) was designed to produce maximum colon cleansing and proper movement with little or no discomfort. The supportive herbal components in this formula also support digestion, the immune system, blood sugar balance and reduction of harmful microbes.
- Rhubarb Root (Rheum rhabarbarum): contributes to healthy digestive tract and normal digestive function
- Peppermint Leaf (Mentha piperita): helps with healthy digestion and has beneficial effects on the health of the digestive system, helping the body to fight harmful microorganisms, assists in relaxation
- Wildcrafted Nopal Cactus (Opuntia Ficus Indica)
- Ginger Root (Zingiber officinale): supports digestion, contributes to the normal function of the intestinal tract, promotes normal function of the stomach in the first trimester of pregnancy, contributes to the improvement of travel sickness
- Wasabi Extract (Wasabica japonica)
- Thyme Leaf (Thymus vulgaris): natural antioxidant, improves the body's defenses, anti-inflammatory effects
- Oregano Leaf (Origanum vulgare): supports metabolic function, improves immunity, improves menstrual pain
- Whole Leaf Aloe Ferox (Cape Aloe)
- Enzymes (protease, amylase, cellulase, lipase)
in "VeganCaps ™" (from fermented tapioca, no flow agents)
Recommended Intake: start with 1 or 2 VeganCaps™ per day and increase by approximately 2 per day until you reach the desired result (usually 2-3 significant bowel movements per day, which may require up to 15 VeganCaps™ per day depending on your system).
Daily usage can be split up into 2 servings (preferably morning and evening), taken all at once, or as directed by a qualified health care professional.
Warning: This product contains the laxative herbs Rhubarb Root and Aloe Ferox. Do not use if you have or develop diarrhea, loose stools, or abdominal pain. If you are pregnant, nursing, consult your physician before using this product.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dark and dry place. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. There is no substitute for a varied diet. Not for children under 3 years of age, pregnant and nursing women.
|Weight including packaging||250 g|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
A selection of questions from the Counselling Centre
Here you can ask questions and our experts will try to answer it for you.