Truly natural vitamin C
Quantity: 15 g
less by 0 Kč
Availability: On stock More than 5 pieces in stock (Try alternative products)
We apologize for the unavailability. Estimated availability is 1.1.1970. We can send you email when we get goods in stock.
Benefits for Your health
- a pleasant taste from a natural source
- the product has a new improved recipe
- the consistency and color of the product slightly changed, the powder is now lighter and finer
- the flavor differs only slightly from the original varieties, thanks to the higher vitamin C content, it is slightly more acidic
- we would like to inform you about a new packaging of this product
- we reduced the size, but increased the concentration
- in one package you will find the same amount of vitamin C itself even with a smaller volume of product
- just dissolve one teaspoon of water or another cold drink and drink it - because of the new higher concentration, the individual dose is lower
Truly Natural Vitamin C™ contains naturally occurring Vitamin C in a powdered form. It is non-toxic in low or high dosages, highly absorbable, and therefore is rarely excreted (expensive waste) through your urine.
Benefits of Vitamin C
- an antioxidant that protects the body´s cells
- necessary for keeping blood vessels healthy
- helps support the body´s immune system
- necessary to build and maintain healthy bone, teeth, cartilage, gums and skin
- needed for normal mental function
- necessary for wound healing
- contributes to iron absorption from food
- helps the nervous system work
- needed as part of the body´s defences
- essential for the energy metabolism
1 teaspoon contains 420 mg vitamín C (525 % DDD).
Suggested Use: mix with purified water, fresh juice, soy milk, rice milk, freshly made sesame seed milk, smoothies, HealthForce Vitamineral Green, or other food.
There is no toxicity in any amount. Store at room temperature. The amber glass bottle, metal lid and oxygen absorber preserve nutrients optimally.
Natural vitamin C has a much higher concentration now, so our manufacturer has also changed its pack size. Instead of the original 500 g and 20 g, it is now available in 270 g and 15 g. From now on, you will need a third of a lower dose than you did earlier - 1 teaspoon a day containing 420 mg of pure natural vitamin C.
|nutrition facts||in 100 g||in 3,5 g (1 dose)|
|429 kcal||15 kcal|
|sugar||0 g||0 g|
|0 g||0 g|
|0 g||0 g|
|12 000 mg||420 mg (525 % DDD*)|
* These statements have not been evaluated by the F.D.A. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.
Other Ingredients: Maltodextrin (complex carbohydrate from corn) as drying medium.* Reference intake
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dark and dry place. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. There is no substitute for a varied diet. Not for children under 3 years of age, pregnant and nursing women.
|Country of Origin:||USA|
Related articles and recipes
In our teens, everyone was telling us that it would calm soon that we shouldn´t touch our face or it would get worse. Yes, we are talking about acne. However, acne is more than just a sign of puberty; it is also a warning signal of our body that something is not quite right. We interviewed a blogger and a health counsellor Petra Kratochvílová, the author of the blog Uzdrav svou pleť (Heal Your Skin) and we asked her how to deal with this illness.
It is only middle of February and nature will keep sleeping for a while under the cover of snow but the human body is step by step preparing for the spring. You may have noticed that you´ve been more perceptive towards nature, you impatiently look for budding snowdrops and you hear birds sing more often. Energy that during the winter pulled back inside the body now changes its direction and gets to the surface with the beginning of the new vegetation period. Biological spring is here!
A selection of questions from the Counselling Centre
Here you can ask questions and our experts will try to answer it for you.