Nutritional yeast flakes are made from primary inactive yeast without any artificial addititives or preservatives. This vegan food has a cheesy and nutty taste. It doesn't contain any genetically modified organisms. Nutritional yeast flakes provides one of the richest sources of the B-group vitamins and trace elements. It is a purely natural food, a primary strain of Saccharomyces Cerevasiae, grownon enriched purified molasses under carefully controlled conditions. This ensures freedom from candida albicans yeast.
Benefical Effects of Vitamin B
- needed to release the energy from foods and from carbohydrates
- needed to keep the heart working properly
- helps keeping the nervous system working properly
- important for energy metabolism and carbohydrate metabolismIt is a part of enzymes which participate in body metabolism
- positively affects heart function
- supports development of nerve system positively
- contributes to the normal release of energy from foods
- needed for he normal transport and metabolism of iron in the body
- helps the body to maintain a normal iron level
- helps keep your skin and mucous membranes healthy
- affects energy metabolism
- a part of enzymes participating in body metabolism
- affects quality and growth of skin and hair
- niacin helps release the of energy from foods
- helps keep the nervous system functioning
- needed for normal mental function
- keeps your skin and mucous membranes healthy
- needed for the body to use fats properly
- needed for the body to release energy from foods
- supports metabolism and weight management
- promotes mental performance
- enhance mental energy
- keeps brightness
- improves quality of hair
- affects on nails quality positively
- affects positively problematic skin (acne)
Suggested Use: since it has a pleasant tasting, nutritional yeast flakes can be consumed as it is, or can be dissolved in water, milk, fruit, or vegetable juices, and can be sprinkled on soups, stews, casseroles, salads, and breakfast cereals to enhance the flavour
Ingredients: 100% dried inactive yeast
|Nutritional Facts||Serving Size: 1 Tablespoon (5 g)|
|Energy||72 kJ/ 17 kcal|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Thiamin B1||1,5 mg ( 136,4 %)*|
|Riboflavin B2||1,2 mg (85,7 %)*|
|Niacin B3||9 mg (56,3 %)*|
|Vitamin B6||0,1 mg (7,1 %)*|
|Folic Acid||200 µg (100 %)*|
|Biotin||12,5 µg ( %)*|
|Pantothenic Acid B5||11,3 mg (25 %)*|
|Iron||0,3 mg (2,1 %)*|
* Reference intake
** Occurs only in natural sodium form
Store in a cool, dark and dry place.
|Weight including packaging||200 g|
|Country of Origin:||Estonia|
Related articles and recipes
Nevermore than in the summer, vegetables are pleasantly fresh and crispy and taste for light salad grows in correlation with the air temperature. That’s why we have prepared for you 5 raw/vegan dressings that will make this year’s salad season more diverse.
Raw sandwiches are ideal for journeys. They enable an endless variability in their fillings so everybody can enjoy their taste.
Everybody knows favourite pizza snails! We have prepared them in a raw version from dried tomatoes and we have added spinach into the filling. However, there are no borders for your fantasy.
Untraditional and at same time delicious cheese from almond milk is a great meal for romantic dinner for two. Serve with grape wine or favourite vegetables.
Meet your friends and go together to a park. Lie on grass and nibble some snacks, for example our raw canapé with spread.
A selection of questions from the Counselling Centre
Here you can ask questions and our experts will try to answer it for you.