Coco Hydro is the evolution of what can be done with coconut water to serve a population that does not live in the tropics where fresh coconuts are readily available and who want a sustainable, affordable option. CocoHydro is not a substitute for the real thing (nothing beats fresh coconut water), yet, its a smarter option in circumstances when carrying around 44 coconuts just is notlogical or practical.
We developed CocoHydro for the coconut water fanatic who drinks it everyday and wants to incorporate it in all aspects of their active lives. We created CocoHydro for the professional athlete who is looking for a healthier and more natural hydration formula.
CocoHydro is made by taking the coconut water, which is on average 97% water and 3% nutrients, evaporating the water back into the global cloud system, collecting the nutrients and shipping them off to your local store where you can buy it.
The key Benefits of CocoHydro
1. 5 essential electrolytes
- Potassium- necessary for water and electrolyte balance throughout body, needed for muscle function including the heart, helps maintain healthy blood pressure
- Calcium- essential for he structure of bones/healthy bones, necessary for adequate bone density, benefical for blood pressure, needed fo muscle functio, helps protect gut cels
- Sodium- necessary for water and electrolyte balance and for replenishment of lost salts due to sweating and dehydration
- Manganese- necessary for cell´s protection, helps to build and maintain strong bones, scaveing free radicals
- Magnesium- needed to build healthy bones and teeth, essential for use of energy by the body, necessary do muscle function and proper function of nervous system, help in chronic fatigue syndrome
2. Rich source of Vitamin C
- an antioxidant that protects the body´s cells
- necessary for keeping vessels healthy
- necessar to build and maintain heathy bonec, teeth, cartilage, gums and skin
- contributes to iron absorbtion from food
- helps the nervous system work
- needed for normal mental function
- essential for the energy metabolism
3. Super portable
4. Great taste
5. Easy way how to add important nutrients for your body
Suggested Use: scoop some into your glass or water bottle, mix in your favorite local water, mix, stir, shake it up and drinkit down
Ingredients: evaporated coconat water, tapioca dextrose, Hydro BoostTM (potassium phosphate, calcium citrate, magnesium phosphate, manganese citrate, ascorbic acid), sea salt, natural flavors, ionic trace minerals, citric acid, silica, coconut flower, blossom nectar
in 100 g
1570 kJ/ 375 kcal
200 mg (25 %)*
2940 mg (84 %)*
1,2 mg (60 %)*
488 mg (130 %)*
1,5 mg (15 %)*
1175 mg (940 %)*
* Reference intake
** Occurs only in natural sodium form
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dark and dry place. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. There is no substitute for a varied diet. Not for children under 3 years of age, pregnant and nursing women.
|Weight including packaging||300 g|
|Country of Origin:||Indonésie|
Related articles and recipes
The summer is especially a synonym of warmth, peace and adventure. However, the summer is also inseparably associated with nuisances aimed at spoiling our summer joys. How to deal with biting insect, travel sickness, or sunburns in a natural way? Our article will show you.
Have you tried watermelon prepared in all the ways possible yet? And what about using it a bit creatively in homemade lemonade? This simple watermelon drink with coconut water will definitely refresh you and what’s more, it looks beautiful.
Coconut water is great after exercise because it restores electrolytes. Together with MSM, it helps with bones and joints regeneration. And not only that, MSM is also beneficial for skin, hair and nail health, so you can perceive this drink as a beauty tonic.
A selection of questions from the Counselling Centre
Here you can ask questions and our experts will try to answer it for you.