Almond Cheese with Sage
Untraditional and at same time delicious cheese from almond milk is a great meal for romantic dinner for two. Serve with grape wine or favourite vegetables.
- 150 g of whole almonds
- 2 tablespoons of nutritional yeast
- 1 tablespoon of almond butter
- 100 ml of water
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- 4 tablespoons of pre-soaked and mixed Irish moss
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1 handful of chopped sage, fresh chive and spring onion
Mix soaked almonds with water, add almond butter and the rest of ingredients. The result should be thicker cheese consistence. Pour the mixture into forms and let it become thick over a night.