Essential Oil R.C.™
Quantity: 5 ml
Availability: Out of stock Out of stock (Try alternative products)
We apologize for the unavailability. Estimated availability is 1.1.1970. We can send you email when we get goods in stock.
„We use R.C. essential oil at home for cleansing the air and support air passages. “
Main product features
100% pure essential oil
to promote good breathing
mixture of oil from spruce, cypress and three types of eucalyptus
for massages, inhalation, massages, perfume production
use in an aroma lamp for encouragement
highest therapeutic quality
When ordering over 74,64 €
Customer service: (+420) 608 984 825
The R.C.™ essential oil blend provides relief from colds, bronchitis, sore throats, sinusitis, coughs and nasal congestion. It relaxes the airways, fights lung infections and relieves allergy symptoms.
Use: spray in the room using a diffuser. Apply pure oil to the soles of the feet. For application to skin, dilute 1:1 with vegetable oil and do not expose to direct sunlight afterwards. Inhale directly from the palms of the hands. Apply to the chest, neck, throat or around the nose. Can be used as a hot compress. Apply 4-8 drops to a cotton swab and place on a fan.
- Eucalyptus globulus proved to be highly antimicrobial. It facilitates expectoration, dissolves phlegm, kills bacteria, fungi and viruses and has disinfectant properties. It relieves infections in the throat and lungs, such as nasopharyngitis, laryngitis, influenza, sinusitis, bronchitis, pneumonia.
- Eucalyptus radiata It is anti-infective, antibacterial, antiviral, anti-inflammatory and facilitates expectoration. It has a strong action against bronchitis and sinusitis.
- Eucalyptus citriodora Relaxes and disinfects the nasal cavities and lungs. It has anti-inflammatory, anti-infective effects and reduces seizures.
- Myrtle(Myrtus communis) supports the respiratory system and helps treat chronic cough and tuberculosis. It is good for coughs and chest pains in children. It clears the sinuses and helps with throat infections.
- Pine(Pinus sylvestris) relaxes and disinfects the respiratory system, especially the bronchi. Since the time of Hippocrates, the oil has been used to promote breathing and fight infections. According to Daniel Pénoël, pine is one of the best oils for bronchitis and pneumonia.
- Spruce(Picea mariana) supports the respiratory and nervous systems. It is anti-infective, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory.
- Marjoram (Origanum majorana) supports the respiratory system and reduces spasms. It is anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antiseptic.
- Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) is anti-seizure, low pressure, anti-inflammatory and antiseptic. It has relaxing effects.
- Cypress (Cypressus sempervirens) promotes blood circulation and lymphatic flow. It is anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antimicrobial, disinfectant, refreshing and relaxing and dissolves mucus.
- Peppermint(Mentha piperita) effectively relaxes and disinfects the nose and lungs. It clears the nasal passages, relieves coughs, improves airflow to the lungs and kills inhaled bacteria, fungi and viruses.
The therapeutic quality of Young Living essential oils
Young Living is a world leader in the production of 100% natural essential oils of the highest therapeutic grade. The key to the quality and purity of the oils is a production process called "seed to seal", or seed to package, which ensures maximum control over the entire essential oil process - from growing the plants on their own farms, to careful distillation at low pressure and temperature, to testing the oils in the lab and final packaging of the product. Dr. Gary Young, founder of Young Living, has studied ancient and medieval methods of producing and using essential oils for physical and mental health in France, Egypt and the Mediterranean. By growing herbs on his own farms and By carefully crafting according to original procedures, Gary Young has managed to achieve a quality and potency of essential oils that has been forgotten in the last few centuries.
It can cause skin irritation. Consult a physician before using during pregnancy or medical care. Keep out of reach of children.
|Weight including packaging||200 g|
|Country of Origin:||USA|