The secret to achieve this emerald green color is simple - Spirulina. Not only is spirulina green, it also contains protein, lots of vitamins, minerals as well as chlorophyll. If you add a few drops of essential peppermint oil, magic will happen.
Icecream 0 - 5 minutes
- 2 bananas (frozen, at least for 2 hours)
- 1-2 drops of peppermint essential oil
- 2 tablespoons almond or hemp milk
- 1 tablespoon coconut nectar
- ½ teaspoon spirulina
- optional for decoration: crushed cocoa beans or 100% chopped chocolate
Add spirulina into a blender along with frozen bananas and plant-based milk.
Important! We added just one drop of essential oil and it was more than enough. If used bananas were not ripe enough,you can add coconut nectar to make your ice-cream sweeter. Work quickly with a blender, ice-cream is melting fast. The best is to eat ice-cream immediately :)