Breakfast Granola Cake with Fruit
Do you enjoy spoiling yourself in the morning? Enjoy nutritional breakfast – granola with coconut cream and lots of fresh fruit!
Ingredients for a big cake (24 cm in average):
- 2 cups of sprouted buckwheat
- ½ cup of dried cranberries
- 15–20 big dates
- 2 vanilla pods
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- a pinch of Himalayan pink salt
- 2 tablespoons of golden linseeds
- 1 tablespoon of chia seeds
Ingredients for coconut cream:
- 2 handfuls of pre-soaked cashew nuts
- 1 cup of homemade coconut milk
- 1 vanilla pod
- 3 tablespoons of light coconut nectar
- lemon juice from ½ lemon
Mix ingredients for the cake roughly in a mixer, put the mixture on a sieve and form a round cake. Dry at low temperature for about 8 to 10 hours. If you like pancakes, you can just divide the mixture into more smaller cakes.
Prepare the coconut cream in a good blender mixing the ingredients until you gain smooth cream. Spread the cake with cream and decorate with fruit.