Malt Carob Coctail according to Judita Wignall
This dessert cocktail has been spiced up with a bit of spinach by Judita Wignall and thanks to it, it has more nutrients. Carob powder contains B-vitamins and minerals like chocolate but it doesn’t have its stimulating effects.
Smoothie 0 - 5 minutes
Ingredients (2 portions):
- 2/3 cup (160 ml) of coconut or almond milk
- 2/3 cup (150 g) of coconut yoghurt or young coconut pulp
- 1 ½ (45 g) cup of spinach
- 3 tablespoons (20 g) of unroasted carob powder
- 2 tablespoons (30 g) of raw almond butter
- 1 tablespoon (15 g) of maca powder
- ½ tablespoon (8 ml) of vanilla extract or a pinch of vanilla powder
- several drops of liquid stevia or another favourite sweetener
- 2 cups (280 g) of ice
Put every ingredient besides ice into a blender and mix it smooth. Add ice and feel free to sweeten it. Then blend it again until you gain ice cream.
WIGNALL, Judita. Raw Detox, Synergie Publishing SE, 2015, s. 64