Raw Cauliflower Salad with Walnuts and Dill
The cauliflower season is just on and dill fans will surely enjoy this original salad.
Ingredients (4 – 6 portions):
- 2 loafs of fresh cauliflower
- 1 small red onion cut into tiny slices
- 1 chopped apple
- 1 teaspoon of raw chia seeds
- 1 handful of roughly chopped walnuts
For dressing, you will need:
- 1 cup of cashew nuts
- a big bunch of finely chopped dill
- finely grated fresh horseradish
- juice from one lemon
- ½ teaspoon of Himalayan salt
- freshly grounded pepper
Tear cauliflower into small pieces, add sliced red onion, chopped apple and mix them. You can prepare the dressing from cashew nuts, horseradish, and lemon juice in a blender. Season the dressing with chopped dill, Himalayan salt and a bit of fresh pepper. As a final touch, sprinkle the salad with walnuts and chia seeds.