Salad with Goji Dressing
Do you like goji berry or just “goji”? What about to use this superfood in a kitchen this time! Try out our goji dressing and enhance your salad with 18 antioxidants and loads of vitamin C.
Ingredients for goji dressing (3-4 portions):
- ¾ cup of goji berry
- 4 teaspoons of cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of ginger
- 1½ teaspoon of white miso paste
- 2 teaspoons of tahini
- A pinch of salt
Ingredients for salad (3-4 portions):
- 1 cup of grated red cabbage
- 1 middle-sized beetroot, grated
- 2 carrots, grated
- 1 spring onion, just the white part
Put ingredients for goji dressing in a blender a mix until smooth. Flavour with salt and pepper.