Raw Chedar Cheese
Spicy raw vegan cheddar cheese is great with crackers or vegetable sticks. It is ready in a minute and it will satisfy your salt cravings.
- 1 1/2 cups of pre-soaked cashew nuts
- 2 tablespoons of pre-soaked dried tomatoes
- ¼ cup of nutritional yeast
- 2-3 tablespoons of Irish moss
- 1 teaspoon of white miso
- 1 teaspoon of raw unpasteurized apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of Himalayan soli
- 1 teaspoon of dried garlic
- ½ teaspoon of mustard powder
- ½ teaspoon of smoked paprika
- ¼ teaspoon of curcuma
- cayenne pepper
- ½ cup of coconut oil
Mix soaked cashew nuts with some water in a potent blender, add soaked dried tomatoes, yeast, miso, spices, vinegar, soaked Irish moss and coconut oil. Mix until thicker consistency is obtained. Let harden in a fridge properly. You can form small balls and coat them in chives or ground almonds.