Chia balls with carob
Chia balls provide you with energy for all day long. Smooth and creamy texture caused by nut butter gives you a chance to use your creativity and decorate chia balls with whatever comes to your mind. Try cinnamon, coconut flakes or hemp seeds.
Cake & Dessert, For children 5 - 15 minutes
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons carob powder
- 5 tablespoons almond butter
- 3 tablespoons water
- 3 tablespoons coconut sugar powder
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds powder
- optional for decoration: cinnamon, coconut flakes, hemp seeds, chia seeds, carob…
In high speed blender process coconut sugar and chia seeds into powder. Afterwards, combine all ingredients together with coconut sugar powder and chia seeds powder. Form into balls. Chia seeds help the mixture to stay combine in ball shape. Use your fantasy while decorating.
Not a fan of chocolate flavour? No problem. Try our light version - exclude cacao powder, carob powder and water. Experiment and try to use goji for decorating as well.