Vitamins for her
Quantity: 90 caps
méně o 0 Kč
Availability: Not available Not available (Try alternative products)
We apologize for the unavailability. Estimated availability is 1.1.1970. We can send you email when we get goods in stock.
Nature gives us all the vitamins and minerals we need, concentrated in the plant foods we eat. But our soils are depleted and more of us eat less of the organic plants that sustain life. It is time to turn back to nature for a solution.
Vitamins for her, Sunwarrior are all natural, completely plant-based, and raw. Each capsule is as close to the natural foods we are missing as possible, packed with vitamins, minerals, phytonutrients, enzymes, and antioxidants.
- Vitamin A:essential for healthy bones and teeth growth, proper function of immune system, keep the skin and musous membranes healthy, essential for normal vision
- Vitamins of group B: influences proper functioning of nerve system
- Vitamin C: antioxidant that protects the body´s cells, necessary for keeping blood vessels healthy, necessary for wound healing, contributes to iron absorbtion from food, helps the nervous system work
- Vitamin D: essential for the structure of bones/healthy bones, helps build and maintain strong/healthy bones, needed for development of healthy teeth, necessary for absorbtion and utilisation of calcium and phosphorus
- Vitamin E:activation of body metabolism, natural antioxidant, increases effectivity of vitamin C, strenghten defensiveness of organism
- Chromium: helps to lower the level of sugar concentration an cholesterol in blood, helps to reduce body´s weight, reduces feeling of hunger,contributes to physical and mental well-being
- Manganese: necessary for cell´s protection, helps to build and maintain strong bones, helps to scavering free radicals
- Zinc: necessary for the function of the immune system, needed for cell division, helps in wound healing, needed for healthy skin, helps scavering free radicals
|Nutritional Facts||in 3 caps|
|Energy||21 kJ/ 5 kcal|
|Vitamin A||1500 µg (188 %)*|
|Vitamin B1 / Thiamin||25 mg ( 2273%)*|
|Vitamin B2 / Riboflavin||25 mg (1786 %)*|
|Vitamin B3 / Niacin||35 mg (219 %)*|
|Vitamin B5 / Panthoten Acid||60 mg (1000 %)*|
|Vitamin B6 / Pyridoxal||50 mg (3571 %)*|
|Folic Acid Vitamin B9||400 µg (200 %)*|
|Vitamin B12 / Kobalamin||6 µg (240 %)*|
|Vitamin C||100 mg (125 %)*|
|Vitamin D3||20 µg (400 %)*|
|Biotin||100 µg (200 %)*|
|Chromium||120 µg (300 %)*|
|Zinc||7,5 mg (75 %)*|
|Železo||18 mg (129 %)*|
|Manganese||2 mg (100 %)*|
|Selenium||70 µg (127 %)*|
* Reference intake
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dark and dry place. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. There is no substitute for a varied diet. Not for children under 3 years of age, pregnant and nursing women.
Ingredients: Organic Vitamin and Mineral Blend (Curry extract, Guava extract, Lemon extract, Amla extract, Sesbania extract, Holy Basil extract, Annatto extract), Longevity Blend (Barley, Turmeric, Quercetin, Cordyceps, Fo-Ti Root, Ginger root, Grape seed, Muira Puama, Rhodiola Rosea), Enzyme Blend (Protease SP, Fungal Amylase, Fungal Lactase, Lipase, Cellulase, Bromelain, Invertase, Bacterial Amylase), Probiotic Blend 2 Billion CFU*** (L. Acidophilus, L. Casei, L. Rhamnosus, B. Bifidum, B. Lactis, L. Plantarum, L. Salivarius), Ionic Trace Minerals. ***At time of manufacture.
|Weight including packaging||570 g|
|Serving size:||1 capsule 3 times per day with meal|
|Country of Origin:||Nevada (USA)|
Related articles and recipes
A selection of questions from the Counselling Centre
Here you can ask questions and our experts will try to answer it for you.