Overall the unique combination of herbs and spices is designed to help you "get going and keep going". Besides being delicious and easy for anybody to obtain and use, cacao and chocolate drinks are a traditional way to ingest “medicines”. Having your herbs and mushrooms with cacao makes them even more effective!
Cordyceps mushroom plays the main role in this hot cocoa, and is a vital part of high and balanced all-day energy levels. Not only that, but it’s energy that doesn’t stress the adrenals. Next up is cacao, an effective mood enhancer, antioxidant source, and comfort food. The legendary Amazonian adaptogen, guarana, amplifies the effects of the other herbs included in this drink (each packet includes 20 mg of natural caffeine derived from guarana).
Dual-extracted Cordyceps Mushroom (400 mg)
- Cordyceps is an adaptogen, not a stimulant, so it helps produce and maintain constant energy levels on the cellular level. The uplifting effects of cordyceps work like magic with cacao.
- each packet contains 400 mg of the most potent cordyceps CS-4 extract, with at least 40 percent polysaccharides (more than 15 percent beta-glucans) and 15 percent cordycepic acid. No starch, sugars, or any fillers … at all.
- Cacao is an effective mood enhancer, an antioxidant source, and a perfect delivery system for herbs and mushrooms because it opens up the capillaries. About 50 percent of each packet is composed of this smooth, flavorful, minimally processed cacao powder, grown in the volcanic soils of Indonesia.
Coconut Palm Sugar
- Coconut palm sugar is a mineral-rich alternative to refined sugars, and it has an exceptionally low glycemic index (GI). It is made by boiling down the sap of the coconut palm, the maple syrup of the tropics. One serving contains only 2.5 grams of coconut palm sugar—just enough to create a nice texture and a hint of sweetness. To put this in perspective, this amount compares to about one-tenth of the sugar in one banana!
- Ginger helps digestion. The spicy flavor makes perfect combination with cocoa and cordyceps.
Our cacao, coconut palm sugar, mushrooms, herbs and spices obviously are of excellent quality and the result of intense sourcing and testing.
Top 2 Benefits
- Gives balanced, long-term energy
- Creates robust immunity
Recommended Intake: Add one 6-gram packet to 50-100 ml (2-3 fl oz) of hot water (star with one dose a day, in few days you can increase a dose)
Suggested Use: top the drink with a splash of your favourite creamer such as coconut milk, almond cream or raw dairy. A small chunk of butter makes it an even more filling drink. The powder also does wonders in baking, smoothies or raw chocolate-making.
Ingredients: Cacao powder, Coconut palm sugar, Cordyceps mushroom dual extract, Ginger
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dark and dry place. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. There is no substitute for a varied diet. Not for children under 3 years of age, pregnant and nursing women.
|Serving size:||6 g|
|Country of Origin:||China|
Related articles and recipes
Consistency is one of the hardest parts of nutrition or fitness, but it’s also the surest way to see results. Don't let laziness keep you from your goals.
Have you been flirting with the idea to become a raw vegan recently? Have you been waiting for the right time? Have you been looking for courage, conviction or have you been wondering how to start? We offer you some useful tips, you may appreciate. We´ll also show you that it is possible to do it during these cold months as well.
A selection of questions from the Counselling Centre
Here you can ask questions and our experts will try to answer it for you.