Mushroom hot cocoa with cordyceps
Mushroom hot cocoa with cordyceps
Quantity: 10 sacks
Availability: Není skladem (Try alternative products)
We apologize for the unavailability. Goods expect 1.1.1970. We can send you email when we get goods in stock.
Overall the unique combination of herbs and spices is designed to help you "get going and keep going". Besides being delicious and easy for anybody to obtain and use, cacao and chocolate drinks are a traditional way to ingest “medicines”. Having your herbs and mushrooms with cacao makes them even more effective!
Cordyceps mushroom plays the main role in this hot cocoa, and is a vital part of high and balanced all-day energy levels. Not only that, but it’s energy that doesn’t stress the adrenals. Next up is cacao, an effective mood enhancer, antioxidant source, and comfort food. The legendary Amazonian adaptogen, guarana, amplifies the effects of the other herbs included in this drink (each packet includes 20 mg of natural caffeine derived from guarana).
Dual-extracted Cordyceps Mushroom (400 mg)
- Cordyceps is an adaptogen, not a stimulant, so it helps produce and maintain constant energy levels on the cellular level. The uplifting effects of cordyceps work like magic with cacao.
- each packet contains 400 mg of the most potent cordyceps CS-4 extract, with at least 40 percent polysaccharides (more than 15 percent beta-glucans) and 15 percent cordycepic acid. No starch, sugars, or any fillers … at all.
- Cacao is an effective mood enhancer, an antioxidant source, and a perfect delivery system for herbs and mushrooms because it opens up the capillaries. About 50 percent of each packet is composed of this smooth, flavorful, minimally processed cacao powder, grown in the volcanic soils of Indonesia.
Coconut Palm Sugar
- Coconut palm sugar is a mineral-rich alternative to refined sugars, and it has an exceptionally low glycemic index (GI). It is made by boiling down the sap of the coconut palm, the maple syrup of the tropics. One serving contains only 2.5 grams of coconut palm sugar—just enough to create a nice texture and a hint of sweetness. To put this in perspective, this amount compares to about one-tenth of the sugar in one banana!
- This famous natural Amazonian adaptogen amplifies the effects of other herbs and superfoods. Our guarana extract contains 20 mg of naturally occurring caffeine per serving for a slight but noticeable energy boost and a nice touch of bitter flavor.
- This hot chili is a strong thermogen, which means it raises the body temperature and increases metabolism. The mild burning sensation it leaves in your mouth results in a release of even more good-feeling hormones and balances blood-sugar levels.
Our cacao, coconut palm sugar, mushrooms, herbs and spices obviously are of excellent quality and the result of intense sourcing and testing.
Top 2 Benefits
- Gives balanced, long-term energy
- Creates robust immunity
Recommended Intake: Add one 6-gram packet to 50-100 ml (2-3 fl oz) of hot water (star with one dose a day, in few days you can increase a dose)
Suggested Use: top the drink with a splash of your favourite creamer such as coconut milk, almond cream or raw dairy. A small chunk of butter makes it an even more filling drink. The powder also does wonders in baking, smoothies or raw chocolate-making.
Ingredients: Cacao powder, Coconut palm sugar, Cordyceps mushroom dual extract, Guarana, Cayenne pepper
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dark and dry place. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. There is no substitute for a varied diet. Not for children under 3 years of age, pregnant and nursing women.
|Serving size:||6 g|
|Country of Origin:||China|
A selection of questions from the Counselling Centre
Here you can ask questions and our experts will try to answer it for you.