Complete Power™ 2.0 Organic Wild Berry, Powder
Quantity: 1000 g
Reviews: (0 reviews)
Availability: In stock More than 5 pieces in stock (Try alternative products)
less by 0,00 €
We apologize for the unavailability. Estimated availability is 1.1.1970. We can send you email when we get goods in stock.
Complete Power 2.0 is a nutritionally developed, functional blend of 27 plant-based ingredients in a berry-flavored supplement form that creates a delicious drink when mixed with water. Thanks to the protein, beneficial fats and superfoods, it can replace less food in a quality way and support your diet with a fair portion of nutrients.
It's a great helper for athletes or anyone who wants to maintain a healthy physique and boost their body with plenty of vitamins, minerals and protein. Above all, Complete Power 2.0 is an effective solution to help you eat nutritiously, even if you can't provide yourself with quality food during the day or while traveling.
This plant-based blend stands out for its unique 100% natural composition. In addition to the high content of quality legumes, which have a satiating effect, it adds a wide spectrum of nutrients to your body, obtained from natural sources. From seaweed to fruits and vegetables to medicinal mushrooms. All ingredients complement each other perfectly in their own right.
High in protein, which has a satiating effect.
Contains such a high amount of omega-3 fatty acids. Moreover, it is in a very favourable ratio to omega-6 fatty acids, which is an important factor for maintaining stable health.
FOR WHOM IS COMPLETE POWER 2.0 SUITABLE?
- For people with a high workload, who need something that a snack often isn't enough for when they are on the go or on the road.
- For athletes to supplement protein and as a quality source of energy.
- (Not only) for vegetarians and vegans to supplement protein.
- For those who lighten their diet as a source of easily digestible protein.Â
- For those who are often hungry.
- For all to replenish quality nutrients in a light healthy portion when not ingesting.
- For travelers when they don't have the opportunity to get adequate food.
Beneficial Complete Power 2.0
Health and vitality
- and potassium)
- contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system (thanks to vitamin B1, vitamin C, magnesium, magnesium and liver)
- contributes to the normal function of the immune system (thanks to vitamin D, vitamin C, copper and iron)
- contributes to the normal production of hormones in the intestines and to the normal function of the intestines (thanks to the iron content)
- contributes to the reduction of fatigue and exhaustion (thanks to vitamin C, magnesium and iron)
- contributes to normal mental activity (thanks to vitamin B1 and magnesium)
- contributes to normal heart function (thanks to vitamin B1)
- contributes to the protection of cells against oxidative stress (thanks to vitamin C, vitamin E and copper)
Sport and musculoskeletal system
- contributes to the maintenance of normal muscle activity (thanks to vitamin D, magnesium and potassium)
- contributes to the maintenance of normal bone health (thanks to vitamin D, phosphorus, magnesium and magnesium)
- is a source of protein, MCT fats and carbohydrates
- contributes to normal protein synthesis (thanks to magnesium)
- contributes to electrolyte equilibrium (thanks to the vegetable)
- contributes to the normal transfer of oxygen in the body (iron fertilisers)
- contributes to the normal formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin (due to the iron content)
- contributes to the maintenance of normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise (due to vitamin C)
- contributes to the normal formation of collagen for normal function of bones, gums and bones (thanks to vitamin C)
- contributes to the maintenance of a healthy skin condition (thanks to liver)
- contributes to normal energy metabolism (thanks to vitamin B1, vitamin C, magnesium, phosphorus, iron, copper and food)
- supports collagen production for bone, gland and bone function
- delicious forest fruit flavour without artificial flavours and sweeteners
- suitable as an alternative for sweet cravings
- Mix 2 scoops (50 g) with 3 dcl of water or your favourite beverage.
- Keep unconsumed beverage in the fridge.
- Consume on the day of preparation.
- Can be used as an ingredient in smoothies, porridges, desserts.
Pea protein*, panela*, flaxseed*, coconut milk*, raspberries* (4%), strawberries* (4%), almond protein*, blackcurrant* (2%), beetroot*, Veggie blend® (kelp*, spinach*, nettle*, broccoli*, carrot*, beetroot*, kale*, tomato*, celery*, onion*, garlic*), agave inulin*, sunflower lecithin*, vanilla extract*, acerola*(Malpighia glabra), AquaminF® seaweed, mushroom extract*(Agaricus bisporus), natural flavouring (1%).*
* = Organic.
|Nutritional values||per 100 g||per 1 serving (50 g)|
|Energy value||422.1 kcal/ 1766 kJ||211 kcal/ 883 kJ|
|Fats||19,6 g||9,8 g (14 %)*|
|of which saturated (SFA)||9,3 g||4,6 g (23 %)*|
|of which monounsaturated fatty acids (MUFA)||2,4 g||1,2 g|
|of which polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA)||6,4 g||3,2 g|
|omega 6 PUFA||2,2 g||1,1 g|
|omega 3 PUFA||4,3 g||2,1 g|
|Carbohydrates||28,5 g||14,2 g (5 %)*|
|of which sugars||22,7 g||11,4 g (13 %)*|
|Fibre||11,2 g||5,6 g|
|Protein||27,3 g||13,7 g (27 %)*|
|Salt**||1 g||0,5 g (8 %)*|
|Choline||52.8 mg||26,4 mg|
|Vitamin B1||0.3 mg (28 %)*||0.2 mg (14 %)*|
|Vitamin C||98,6 mg (123 %)*||49.3 mg (62 %)*|
|Vitamin D||5.0 μg (100 %)*||2.5 μg (50 %)*|
|Vitamin E||3,8 mg (32 %)*||1.9 mg (16 %)*|
|Potassium||483.1 mg (24 %)*||241,5 (12 %)*|
|Phosphorus||173,2 mg (25 %)*||86.6 mg (12 %)*|
|Iodine||248,2 μg (165 %)*||124.1 μg (83 %)*|
|Manganese||0,5 g (24 %)*||0,2 g (12 %)*|
|Copper||0.2 mg (24 %)*||0.1 mg (12%)*|
|Calcium||308.6 mg (39 %)*||154.3 mg (19%)*|
|Iron||9.4 mg (67 %)*||4.7 mg (33%)*|
Package contains 20 servings.
Dietary Supplement. Not a substitute for a varied diet. Do not exceed the recommended daily allowance. Not intended for children under 3 years of age. Keep out of reach of children. Contains celery; may contain traces of nuts.
Store in a dry place at room temperature.
|Country of Origin:||Czech republic|
Related articles and recipes
Selection of questions from Counselling
You can ask a question here and our experts will try to answer it.
We're sorry we can't share with you
all the information about this product.
Various EU laws and regulations severely limit the extent to which we (and all other food business operators) can communicate the health benefits that these products offer to people.
Our long-standing customers are already intimately familiar with these foods, and they keep coming back to us for them. We also ask you to do your own research. You may discover much more about the potential benefits of these gifts of nature for your health...
Founder of Vitalvibe
- Czech republic
Complete Power™ 2.0 Organic Cacao, Powder
- protein & SUPERfoods powder
- 26 plant-based ingredients
- unique source of nutrients and energy
53,49 €In the basket you have: pc
Nutritional Yeast with B12, Flakes
- delicacy with the taste of cheese
- enriched with vitamins
- excellent for flavouring dishes
10,74 €In the basket you have: pc
- Czech republic
Ritual Cacao Calm, Powder
- ceremonial spiced cocoa
- with adaptogens for relaxation
- inSPIRITed by Jiří Procházka
28,99 €In the basket you have: pc
- Czech republic
Chocolate Bar Organic Raspberry
- fruity delight
- with pieces of sweet raspberries
- a great snack for work
2,86 €In the basket you have: pc
- essential fatty acids
- derived from seaweed
- support for memory, joints and heart
39,39 €In the basket you have: pc
- Czech republic
Vitamin C Liposomal, Capsules
- Defender of Immunity
- high absorption
- maintains the vitality of the organism
20,69 €In the basket you have: pc
Deserted and empty
No one has rated the product yet.
Be the first to share your experience.