Raw Beetroot Ravioli
Healthy beetroot ravioli with almond cheese are quick and easy to prepare. You can serve them as a tasty appetizer or accompanied with salad as a healthy dinner.
- 1 cup of pre-soaked almonds (for 6 hours)
- 2 teaspoons of lemon juice
- A pinch of Himalayan salt
- 2 crushed garlic cloves
- 2 - 3 teaspoons of fresh thyme leaves, mixed
- 1 beetroot
- Some basil leaves
- Some thyme or rosemary leaves to decorate
Mix pre-soaked almonds, lemon juice, salt, garlic and thyme all together in a blender. Cut raw beetroot into thin slices, fill them with almond cheese and basil, then fold in half. You can also decorate your ravioli with thyme or other herbs you have.