Green matcha bonbons will be a feast for the eyes and satisfy your sweet tooth. Thanks to its finely powdered consistency, matcha tea has many uses for desserts, moreover it contains a lot of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. However, you’d better avoid eating bonbons in the evening since you risk staying awake all night.
Cake & Dessert
Ingredients for 15 pieces:
- 150 g of shredded coconut
- ½ teaspoon of matcha tea powder
- 3 tablespoons of cashew butter
- 3 tablespoons of dark coconut nectar
- ½ teaspoon of vanilla extract
Blend coconut till obtaining powder and mix with other ingredients into compact paste. Form balls or another shape using silicone moulds (for example, for a chocolate). Let it cool in the fridge.