Spicy sticks with spirulina
Do you fancy some nutritious raw snack but you are not so much into sweets? Try to make some spicy salty sticks with Spirulina Crunchy Spicy from Bali. It’s ideal for travelling or to accompany your salad.
- 100 g of sunflower seeds
- 5 sun-dried tomatoes in oil
- 2 tablespoons of hemp seeds
- the mixture of spices “Energy” from Sonnentor
- ¼ teaspoon of dried garlic
- 1 tablespoon of Spirulina Crunchy Spicy
Start with blending sunflower seeds into powder and cutting separately sun-dried tomatoes until obtaining a paste with small pieces of tomatoes. Mix those two ingredients and add hemp seeds for getting a nice texture. Finally, add some Spirulina Crunchy Spicy to the mixture. Form sticks which are a perfect snack at home or a source of energy while travelling. You can also make balls which are great for example in a salad.