Tea Tree Oil Organic
Reviews: (0 reviews)
Availability: In stock More than 5 pieces in stock (Try alternative products)
less by 0,00 €
We apologize for the unavailability. Estimated availability is 1.1.1970. We can send you email when we get goods in stock.
How to first aid in a natural way? Be sure to have tea tree oil in your home medicine cabinet. Many herbalists or pharmacists use it as a natural disinfectant for minor injuries, skin problems or as an insect repellent, for example.
Tea Tree Oil is a 100% natural essential oil from the Australian tea tree with a very wide range of uses. Its main advantages are its antiseptic and antifungal effects. It is characterized above all by its fresh camphor scent. This oil has excellent properties for use in medicine and cosmetics.
What are the officially declared effects of tea tree extract?
- Supports the body's natural defences and immunity
- Acts as an antioxidant, i.e. protects cells from oxidative stress
- Beneficially affects joint mobility
What is tea tree extract traditionally used for?
- For colds - in aromatherapy
- For skin massage in the area of strained muscles - in diluted form in oil
- For rapid skin regeneration
- For skin rashes and dandruff - washing with water and extract
- For the care of irritated skin around the nose
- For acne, cold sores, aphthae - topical rubbing
- For minor abrasions, blisters and corns - topical rubbing
- For fungal problems of the feet, nails and skin - topical treatment and washing with water and extract
- For insect bites (after-bite) - topical treatment
- As an insect repellent and prevention of lice - application to the skin using a spray bottle with water
Meet the Australian tea tree
The essential oil is extracted from the leaves of the tea tree - a plant with the botanical name cayenne (Melaleuca alternifolia), native to Australia. The largest amount of the essential substance is found in the oil glands located on the leaves, which burst when rubbed and release the volatile oil. Small amounts of essential oil can also be extracted from the bark.
The characteristic aroma of tea tree is due to the presence of about 100 different individual components from which this aromatic cocktail is blended. The content of the individual components depends on the time of harvest, the quality of the soil, the climate and the distillation experience. It is therefore a good idea to pay attention to the quality of the source, which affects its effectiveness.
...Treat yourself to tea tree oil in TOP quality
Our essential oil comes in top quality - it meets the strict conditions of the revised European standard. It is also a product of organic farming, certified as Organic.
The product also meets the requirements of Fair Trade production.
The story of the tea tree fistof a man treated with respect
Our producers grow the Australian tea tree at the foot of Mount Kenya in Kenya. Farmers receive continuous assistance from agronomists to ensure organic and fair trade standards in line with Fair Trade principles. The health of the farmers and their families is also taken into consideration during the growing of the crop.
Great emphasis is placed on soil conservation and the entire production process is free of any chemical agents that are not allowed. Soil fertility is maintained and increased only through composting, fertilisation and mulching, often using waste biomass from already processed plants. Weed removal and fertilisation of the soil is naturally carried out by donkeys.
Local irrigation is also an interesting ecological aspect. The tea tree is a drought-resistant plant, so it uses very little water. The water that supplies our tea plant with moisture comes from an irrigation system fed by glaciers from Mount Kenya.
And how is the oil itself produced? The tea trees are hand-cut and transported to the distillation unit. The pure essential oil is then extracted by steam distillation. The oil is stored and packaged in sealed barrels ready for export. Careful quality records are kept throughout the process.
INCI: Malaleuca alternifolia leaf oil, Linalool, Limonene.
Declared substances in the oil: terpinene-4-ol (36%), α-terpinene (9%), y-terpinene (18.8%)
Method of use:
- Can be used topically to rub on skin, in baths or as a wash.
- For skin problems, rub a few drops of oil directly on the affected area
- For use on mucous membranes and larger areas of skin, use a more dilute form
- Pure 100% tea tree oil can be used for topical treatments (cold sores, acne, abrasions, cuts, etc.)
- In larger quantities, use only diluted 1:10 in other oils (e.g. almond oil, sunflower oil, olive oil, etc.)
- Can also be used dropwise added to the bath. Optimal dispersion of the oil in the water is achieved by adding a small amount of milk (e.g. coconut milk or other milk with a higher fat content).
- For aromatherapy, drip 10 drops of oil into a humidifier or aromatherapy bottle.
For external use only, do not use undiluted. Keep out of reach of children. Not for use by children under 3 years of age, pregnant or nursing women.
Store in a dark place at room temperature. Store in a cool, dark, dry place.
|Country of Origin:||Keňa|
Selection of questions from Counselling
You can ask a question here and our experts will try to answer it.
We're sorry we can't share with you
all the information about this product.
Various EU laws and regulations severely limit the extent to which we (and all other food business operators) can communicate the health benefits that these products offer to people.
Our long-standing customers are already intimately familiar with these foods, and they keep coming back to us for them. We also ask you to do your own research. You may discover much more about the potential benefits of these gifts of nature for your health...
Founder of Vitalvibe
- Czech republic
Vitamin C Liposomal, Capsules
- Defender of Immunity
- high absorption
- maintains the vitality of the organism
20,69 €In the basket you have: pc
Nutritional Yeast with B12, Flakes
- delicacy with the taste of cheese
- enriched with vitamins
- excellent for flavouring dishes
10,74 €In the basket you have: pc
GrepoSept 800 Organic, Liquid
- grapefruit seed extract
- high vitamin C content
- versatile health helper
16,55 €In the basket you have: pc
- organic form of sulphur
- promotes regeneration
- cares for joints, muscles and skin
10,74 €In the basket you have: pc
Coconut Oil Organic
- natural source of MCT fats
- universal use
- cold-pressed in organic quality
6,59 €In the basket you have: pc
- 100% natural extract
- pure alfalfa extract
- restores strength and energy
18,66 €In the basket you have: pc
Essential Oil Thieves®
- blend of natural oils
- strong therapeutic effects
- harmonises and strengthens
59,71 €In the basket you have: pc
Essential Oil Clove
- sweet spicy aroma
- strong antioxidant effects
- grounding and warming
Essential Oil Peppermint
- fresh scent
- aromatic and topical use
39,39 €In the basket you have: pc
Essential Oil Lemon
- refreshing citrus fragrance
- aromatic use
- revitalises and restores energy
20,32 €In the basket you have: pc
Essential Oil R.C.™
- blend of antibacterial oils
- anti-inflammatory effects
- relieves colds
19,49 €In the basket you have: pc
Essential Oil Oregano Plus
- penetrating herbal aroma
- also suitable for the kitchen
- supports immunity and digestion
19,49 €In the basket you have: pc
Deserted and empty
No one has rated the product yet.
Be the first to share your experience.