Customer service: (+420) 608 984 825
When ordering over 72,80 €
Are you looking for a natural energizer for the body and the psyche? Try maca peruviana. This superfood contains many biologically active substances with vitalising effects. It was already consumed by South American Indians several millennia ago to promote endurance in uncomfortable high mountain conditions. It helped them cope with stress and physical exhaustion. In addition, it has also been used successfully to enhance libido.
Maca Sextuple contains the concentrated power of this powerful adaptogenic plant. Thanks to the sophisticated processing technology of the finest varieties in raw quality, your body gets maximum benefits from this dietary supplement.
Maca is a powder from the root of a plant called the Peruvian cress (Lepidium meyenii), whose original home is the Andes. The roots of this plant come in a variety of sizes, shapes and colours (we know of red, yellow and black variants) and remotely resemble our beets or potatoes. Maca has been used since the time of the ancient Incas for nutritional and medicinal purposes.
This crop is one of the so-called adaptogens. It is rich in nutrients that support physical and mental performance and help maintain optimal vitality and stamina. Traditionally, it has also been used to increase libido.
What do adaptogens bring us?
Adaptogens improve the ability to withstand changing conditions (i.e. adapt).
- These include herbs and medicinal mushrooms that have been used for thousands of years by traditional Chinese medicine, Ayurveda and folk healing.
- They harmonize the body, strengthen it and return it to a state of balance.
What does maca peruviana help with:
- It contributes to hormonal balance.
- It has a beneficial effect on fertility and sexuality.
- It is a natural source of phytoestrogen. It can support menopausal women.
- The powder contains a variety of biologically active compounds that support our stamina and provide energy. Also, thanks to them, it stimulates vitality in the long term.
- It is one of the typical representatives of adaptogenic roots, i.e. substances that help the body adapt to physical and psychological stress.
- It promotes mental health.
Meet Maca Sextuple™
Maca Sextuple™ is made from select dried roots of all maca species (80% black, 15% red-violet, 5% yellow). And therein lies one of its benefits. Each of them has its own specific effects.
Yellow maca is the most widely used overall. Red and black maca are the rarer species. Their colouring suggests that they contain higher levels of antioxidants.
When you will find Maca Sextuple useful
- during periods of increased physical or mental stress
- during periods of increased stress (adaptogen)
- in states of fatigue and exhaustion
- in periods of menopause
- for problematic menstruation
- in the need for support sexual desire
- for support energy and stamina
- in the need to administer mental performance
- for general support of the body (adaptogen)
Unique manufacturing technology
It is a concentrated powder of ground roots of premium quality in a 6:1 ratio. This means that 6 kg of maca produces 1 kg of final powder. The advantage of Macy Sextuple is a high concentration of active ingredients and a stronger positive effect on the body.
Compared to a regular extract, which "extracts" only certain beneficial substances from the superfoods, Maca Sextuple contains the "whole plant". The naturally occurring phytonutrients can thus support each other in their effects, which increases the functionality of the whole product.
Maca is processed using a gentle process called gelatinisation (gelatinisation). This is a process in which the starch is removed from the powder at low temperatures*. This makes the resulting product highly digestible and absorbable.
* The production process does not exceede temperature of 45 °C. Maca Sextuple is therefore RAW.
Why Maca Sextuple™
- contains the highest quality ingredients
- Traditionally grown, select roots are used, mainly the rare black root
- it is a concentrated and highly effective dietary supplement
- high amount of biologically active substances
- it is produced using sustainable and fair trade practices
- contains no artificial additives
- Organic certified, meets RAW standards
- suitable for people with sensitive digestion
How to use:
2 capsules per day, with sufficient water.
100% powder from the root of the maca plant Organic (80% black, 15% red-purple and 5% yellow maca), vegan hydroxypropylmethylcellulose capsule.
1 capsule contains 500 mg of maca extract. The pack lasts for 1 month when used as recommended.
|Per serving (2 capsules = 1 g)
|Nutritional values per 100 g
|13.8 kJ/ 3.3 kcal
|of which saturated
|of which saturated
|of which sugars
|of which sugars
|* Reference intake value
|** Naturally occurring sodium
Dietary supplement, not a substitute for a varied diet. Keep out of reach of children. Do not exceed the recommended daily allowance. Not for use by children under 3 years of age, pregnant or nursing women. May contain traces of nuts.
Store in a dark place at room temperature.
|Country of Origin:
Related articles and recipes
Increased production of sweat, faintness, emotional instability or hot flushes can possibly indicate a hormonal imbalance. Its signs are also irregular menstruation, menopause or even some more serious health issues. Recently, many doctors are of opinion that stress is the main trigger of hormonal imbalance.
We can't share all information
about this product with you
Due to legislation, we can write very little about some products.
Our long-term customers know the products in depth and come back for them. We also encourage you to do your own research and make a conscious decision about what your body needs.
Founder of Vitalvibe