Light salad with pomegranate, spinach and walnuts
Light salad with refreshing grapefruit and pomegranate is great for your spring lighter diet. Apple vinegar and grapefruit strengthen your immune system and initiate your metabolism.
Ingredients for 2 portions:
- 1 apple
- 1 smaller grapefruit without the bitter parts
- 1/2 pomegranate
- 2 handfuls of young spinach leaves
- 4 handfuls of arugula
- 1 handful of walnuts
- 1 handful of non-sulfurized raisins
- ½ smaller shallot
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 1 teaspoon of sesame seeds
- 2 teaspoons of apple vinegar
- 2 teaspoons of olive oil
Cut the vegetables and fruit into slight pieces and pour them with dressing made out of honey, apple vinegar, oil. Mix it and sprinkle with sesame seeds and walnuts.