Coconut bar with cranberries and hempseeds
Make homemade nutritious gluten-free bars as they’re far better than those from the shops! The unique combination of nuts and hempseeds gives you the required protein and a complex spectrum of essential fatty acids.
Chocolate, For children, Sweets
Ingredients for 4 bars:
- 150 g of coconut chips – roughly chopped (blended)
- 100 g of roughly chopped walnuts
- 3 tablespoons of dried cranberries
- 3 tablespoons of peeled hempseeds
- 3 tablespoons of cashew nut butter
- 4 tablespoons of honey (or 4 tbsp of agave syrup)
- ½ teaspoon of vanilla extract
- a pinch of salt
- 50 g of melted 73% chocolate
- 1 teaspoon of coconut oil
Blend the coconut chips – they are crunchier. If you happen not to have any coconut chips, you can also use grated coconut. Add chopped nuts, hempseeds, cranberries, vanilla, a pinch of salt, cashew nut butter, and honey into the blender. Mix it and create a compact substance. Form 4 bars and let it cool in the fridge for 15 minutes. Meanwhile melt coconut oil with 73% chocolate in the water bath and wrap every bottom half of each bar with it. Finally, let everything solidify.