Vegan gummy candy
For many of us, gummy bears are a symbol of childhood. Contrary to shop-bought sweets, our gummy bears contain no artificial colourings or sweeteners and they are also vegan friendly. So, let’s create!
Cake & Dessert, For children
Ingredients for 30 pieces:
- 250 g of defrosted or fresh strawberries or a forest mixture
- ½ teaspoon of maqui berry or acai
- 20 g of agar powder (1 sachet)
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons of coconut nectar
- 100 ml of water
Mix water with agar powder and warm up following the instructions on the packet. Blend strawberries together with the other ingredients. Add agar jelly, stir well and pour the mixture into forms prepared beforehand. Let freeze in the fridge, then you can take sweets out easily.