Diet protein balls with apple fibre
Those balls are not only a source of healthy energy and necessary protein but they are also great for your digestion thanks to the apple flax and chia seeds. Moreover, they’re a lighter alternative to protein bars as well as they don’t contain so many nuts.
- 3 tablespoons of chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons of apple fibre
- 2 tablespoons of Protein Plus Organic Vanilla
- 2 teaspoons of carob powder
- ½ teaspoons of cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon of cashew butter
- 3 tablespoons of coconut nectar
- a pinch of salt
Mix all the ingredients in a blender and form the mixture into balls. Let set in a fridge.