Spirulina Crunchy Spicy
Quantity: 125 g
Availability: In stock More than 5 pieces in stock (Try alternative products)
We apologize for the unavailability. Estimated availability is 1.1.1970. We can send you email when we get goods in stock.
„I would never say that I will like spirulina, but I can eat this spicy just during work or film. It's such a healthy treat to me.“
Customer service: (+420) 608 984 825
When ordering over 74,64 €
It warms the tongue. It crunches between your teeth.
"We've had spirulina in our portfolio almost since the inception of Vitalvibe, as it is an amazing superfood and one of the most complex foods. The new form of crunchy and "spicy" spirulina is a whole new level of what spirulina can taste like.
What's unique about this form is that it can be added to salads, savoury dishes or just popped in your mouth. If I'm traveling, I always take Spirulina Spicy with me. Just half a handful for a few hours ahead."
- Jan (Petr) Noah, owner of Vitalvibe
It burns. Shake. Dye. Tastes. Helps.
- It was over a year before we added this spirulina to our range.
- The farm we import our Spirulina from offers it in a unique sun-dried form.
- We are the only importers from this farm. You will not find any other crispy Spirulina in the Czech Republic.
- Spirulina contains 65% protein, a wide variety of vitamins, minerals and other micro nutrients, yet is highly absorbable.
Its life on the farm.
The story of Spirulina begins on an organic farm in Auroville, located on the coast of South India. The specific sunny climate allows for a unique way of producing high quality Spirulina using organic farming methods.
Spirulina is cultivated in shallow ponds about 15 cm below the surface, whose water is enriched with nutrients (minerals and salts) that create optimal living conditions for the algae. The culture in the ponds is stirred several times a day to stimulate the process of photosynthesis.
The spirulina, which is harvested from the water as biomass, undergoes a purification and filtration process. It then undergoes a pressing process before it takes the form of a paste which is ground into 'spaghetti'. These are dried in the sun, which takes only a few hours in the local coastal climate. If you want seaweed with a spicy flavour, masala and chilli must be mixed in before drying. Finally, the spirulina is poured and wrapped.
Our Spirulina comes from an interesting place steeped in spiritual tradition. Auroville is an experimental settlement whose mission is primarily to promote the spiritual development of man and a life of harmony. A number of ecological technologies and alternative practices are applied here.
Even the Spirulina grower is guided by ethical values. This farm with more than 20 years of tradition prides itself on operating in accordance with the principles of long-term sustainability and Fair Trade. It employs mainly women from socially disadvantaged local communities. It cares about friendly and safe working conditions for its employees and good wages.
This is spirulina crispy.
Originally native to Lake Huacachina in Peru, our Crispy Spirulina comes from the Spirulina Paracas strain, one of the earliest life forms (approximately 3.6 million years ago) and was used as a food source for the cultures of Mexico and Africa.
It is particularly interesting for its crunchy form and its spicy taste, which is supplied directly on the farm. We offer it for two reasons - it's tastier than the powdered form and our co-owner Honza succumbed to it on his first taste.
Spirulina is used in salads, savoury dishes or on its own just to taste.
How it can help me
- It helps people prone to anaemia because it promotes healthy blood formation (thanks to its iron and vitamin B6 content).
- Iron is essential for the normal transfer of oxygen in the body, improving oxygenation.
- It helps toreduce fatigue(due to the interplay of iron and vitamin B6).
- The iron contained in spirulina contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
- It contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system (thanks to its magnesium content).
It will help those who have increased micronutrient requirements:
- Children who do not like to eat vegetables.
- Teenagers, mothers or seniors who need sufficient nutrients.
- Active athletes interested in micronutrient supplementation.
- Modern busy people with a lack of energy.
- Vegans and vegetarians.
- People who like to diversify and spice up their diet.
- 1-5 g per day (1-2 teaspoons)
- 100% spirulina, Indian spices (coriander, cumin, cardamom, pepper, cloves, chilli, turmeric, cinnamon, bay leaf).
Contains a rich spectrum of nutrients
1. high protein: contributes to bone health and satiety, aids in growth and body development
2. contains a wide range of vitamins and minerals, such as the following:
- High in calcium (needed to maintain normal bone health) and iron (helps with blood formation)
- contains awide range of B vitamins (B1, B2, B3, B6, B12): positive effect on the proper functioning of the nervous system
3. contains beneficial chlorophyll: a green pigment structurally similar to haemoglobin
4. beta-carotene: precursor of vitamin A, natural antioxidant
It's great just for flavour or in recipes:
per 100 g
of which saturated
of which sugars
45,6 mg (325 %)
*Reference intake values
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dark and dry place. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Not a substitute for a varied diet. Not suitable for children under 3 years of age, pregnant and lactating women.
|Weight including packaging||170 gramů|
|Country of Origin:||India|
Related articles and recipes
Salad with creamy topping and spirulina
We have boosted a simple salad make of common ingredients with smooth cashew dressing and oriental Spirulina Crunchy Spicy from Bali. Give it a try!
Cashew cheese ball with spirulina
Add some Spirulina Crunchy Spicy to a classic cashew cheese, form balls and the world’s fastest snack is ready!
Spicy sticks with spirulina
Do you fancy some nutritious raw snack but you are not so much into sweets? Try to make some spicy salty sticks with Spirulina Crunchy Spicy from Bali. It’s ideal for travelling or to accompany your salad.
Masala cashew with spicy spirulina
Do you feel like having a snack? Let’s make our spicy oriental mixture with cashew nuts and spicy spirulina from Bali.
Selection of questions from Counselling
You can ask a question here and our experts will try to answer it.
Leona 19. April 2021
Dobry den, pritel zkusti tuto korenenou spirulinu a mel bohuzel alergickou reakci. Dle uvedeneho slozeni na obalu vyrobku vime, ze neni alergicky na zadnou uvedenou korenici slozku. Je tedy mozne, ze by byl alergicky primo na spirulinu, setkali jste se s tim? Projevilo se to zarudnutim a otokem krku, hure se mu dychalo a druhy den rano se objevil prujem. Rekla bych, ze nesnedl ani lzicku, bylo to opravdu male mnozstvi.
Ing. Petra Vašková odpověděl:
product specialist, holistic nutrition consultant
ještě jsme se s tím nesetkali, ale zahraniční literatura udává, že je to možné (i když velmi vzácné) a většinou postihuje lidi, kteří jsou zároveň alergičtí na měkkýše, mořské plody nebo jód. Na něco z toho Váš manžel alergický není?
Jsem pro Vás k dispozici na 732 690 885 nebo firstname.lastname@example.org.
Přeji krásný den,
Hana 17. July 2017
musí se i tato forma spiruliny notně zapíjet, jak se doporučuje u tablet? Děkuji
Michaela Ptáčková odpověděl:
Krásný den, Jani,
to je individuální, nutit se určitě nemusíte, ale pokud by se objevily příznaky zácpy, je určitě dobré zvýšit příjem vody.
S pozdravem Michaela
Marek 3. March 2017
Dobrý den, chtěl bych se zeptat, jakým způsobem je tato spirulina sušená?
Sandra Zlatkovská odpověděl:
Krásný den Marku,
sběr spiruliny probíhá 2-3 týdně za pomocí speciálních sít, postupně je od řasy je oddělována voda, až nakonec vznikne pouze spirulinová hmota. Specialním mlýnkem se ze spiruliny vytvoří provázky vypadající jako špagety, které jsou následně sušeny. Spirulina z Bali je sušená ve speciálních sušírnách s větráky a dehydrátory pro odstranění vlhkosti. Teploty při sušení nepřesahují 40 °C. Sušení trvá 2-3 dny. Po usušení je spirulina nalámána na menší kousky a připravena k balení a konzumaci.
S pozdravem, Sandra Vitalvibe
We're sorry we can't share with you
all the information about this product.
Various EU laws and regulations severely limit the extent to which we (and all other food business operators) can communicate the health benefits that these products offer to people.
Our long-standing customers are already intimately familiar with these foods, and they keep coming back to us for them. We also ask you to do your own research. You may discover much more about the potential benefits of these gifts of nature for your health...
Founder of Vitalvibe
Nutritional Yeast with B12, Flakes
- delicacy with the taste of cheese
- enriched with vitamins
- excellent for flavouring dishes
- the most complex food
- source of a wide range of nutrients
- pure natural taste
- Utah (USA)
100% young barley juice organic, powder
- 100% dried juice
- source of nutrients from young shoots
- strengthens the organism
- Indonesia, Peru
Cacao Nibs Criollo in Coconut Nectar Organic
- cocoa berries
- sweetened with natural sweetener
- excellent for replenishing energy
Coconut Oil Organic
- natural source of MCT fats
- universal use
- cold-pressed in organic quality
- organic form of sulphur
- promotes regeneration
- cares for joints, muscles and skin
Spirulina Organic, Tablets
- blue-green beneficial cyanobacteria
- Nutritionally rich food supplement
- benefits heart, blood and vascular health
- the most complex food
- source of a wide range of nutrients
- pure natural taste
Skvělá, křupavá, doladí každé jídlo.
Výborný doplnêk v kuchyni, jako koření dochcení polévky nebo salátu
A nebo jen mlsání