Quantity: 30 capsules
Availability: In stock More than 5 pieces in stock (Try alternative products)
less by 0 Kč
We apologize for the unavailability. Estimated availability is 1.1.1970. We can send you email when we get goods in stock.
Looking for a versatile dietary supplement? We understand that sometimes it's a challenge to keep your body sufficiently supplied with all the essential vitamins and minerals. The liposomal multivitamin from NaturLabs will reliably take care of this for you. It contains a balanced spectrum of beneficial substances in a well absorbed and perfectly bioavailable liposomal form. Thanks to this, each of your cells will make the most of this dietary supplement.
Meet the liposomal multivitamin
Theliposomal multivitamin is a balanced complex of vitamins, minerals and phospholipids with perfect absorption. It is great for anyone who doesn't want to worry about how much of which vitamin to take daily. It will support anyone who lacks certainty about whether they are getting enough beneficial substances from their diet. It will certainly be appreciated by people under stress, people with physical debilitation, seniors, or anyone who is on an exclusively plant-based diet. It will sufficiently cover the requirements for the intake of vitamins B12 and D3.
A multivitamin is a good choice for those who need to support overall health. It is suitable as an essential dietary supplement for a well-functioning immunity and a healthy metabolism. It can also be used to reduce stress and fatigue, and benefits proper functioning of the nervous system and psyche.
It contributes to the maintenance of bone, muscle and dental health. It helps in dealing with hair fall, promotes good skin quality and helps maintain eye health.
Treat yourself to a high-quality multivitamin complex with maximum bioavailability and utilization of all active ingredients. Thanks to liposomal transport, this dietary supplement ensures the highest possible absorption of vitamins and minerals into the body's cells.
What does liposomal multivitamin contribute positively to?
- normal immune system function (vitamin C, vitamin D, B vitamins, selenium, vitamin A)
- protection of cells against oxidative stress (vitamin C, selenium, vitamin E, vitamin B2 - riboflavin, manganese)
- to reduce fatigue and exhaustion (vitamin C, B vitamins)
- participates in the process of cell division (vitamin D, vitamin B12)
- for the normal functioning of the nervous system (vitamin C, B vitamins, biotin)
- for normal mental activity (vitamins B, biotin)
- for normal heart function (thiamine)
- for the normal formation and maintenance of red blood cells (vitamin B12, pyridoxine) ( vitamin B2 - riboflavin)
- for normal collagen formation for normal blood vessel function (vitamin C)
- for normal blood clotting (vitamin K)
- to maintain normal blood glucose levels (chromium)
metabolism exchange and cellular processes
- for normal energy metabolism (vitamin C, B vitamins, biotin, manganese)
- for normal macronutrient metabolism (chromium)
- normal calcium and phosphorus absorption (vitamin D) and normal blood calcium levels (vitamin D)
- normal metabolism of sulphur amino acids (molybdenum)
- Increases iron absorption (vitamin C) and maintains its normal metabolism (vitamin A, vitamin B2 - riboflavin)
- to regulate hormonal activity (pyridoxine)
- for normal thyroid function (selenium)
hair, skin, nails and external tissues
- to maintain normal skin condition (B vitamins, biotin, vitamin A)
- to maintain normal nails (selenium), hair (selenium, biotin) and teeth (vitamin D)
- for the normal production of collagen, which is essential for the good condition of the gums and skin (vitamin C)
- to maintain normal mucous membranes (B vitamins, biotin, vitamin A)
- to maintain the normal state of bones (vitamin D, vitamin K, manganese) and the formation of collagen, essential for maintaining their health (vitamin C)
- to maintain normal muscle function ( vitamin D)
- for the normal formation of connective tissues (manganese)
- to maintain normal vision (vitamin A, vitamin B2 - riboflavin)
- for normal spermatogenesis (selenium)
- for normal growth in children (iodine)
- increases folate levels in pregnant women, which is important for the proper development of the foetus (folic acid)
Why a liposomal multivitamin?
Most common vitamin and mineral supplements in powder or tablet form are not sufficiently absorbed by our bodies. While still in transit, the supplements are broken down in the digestive tract by digestive enzymes and gastric juices. Thus, only a small percentage of the active substance actually reaches its destination.
The liposomal form of the multivitamin revolutionizes absorption!
Why? The liposomal packaging eliminates this process and protects the active ingredient. Liposomes are molecules whose outer shell is made up of healthy fats (natural phospholipids) that encapsulate the functional substances they contain. During absorption from the intestine, this fatty coating provides a protective cover for the vitamins. The liposomal pouch is naturally absorbed through the wall of the intestine into the bloodstream and with it the intact vitamin molecule hidden inside, which is then easily absorbed from the blood directly into the cells.
Benefits of the liposomal form of vitamins
- Better transport of vitamins to its destination - through the intestinal wall into the bloodstream and from there easily absorbed directly into the cells
- Perfect bioavailability - availability of vitamins for the body
- Liposomal layer protects vitamins against damage in the digestive tract
- No aftertaste, long shelf life and purity (no additives) - all thanks to the bulk form
What is it?
All active ingredients are transported into the cells via a patented liposomal structure of natural phospholipids, which ensures the highest known bioavailability of vitamins and minerals in the human body.
The liposomal form increases the absorption of the active substance by up to 20 times and allows for cellular absorption of more than 90%. In addition, the liposomal form of vitamins provides your body with a wide range of benefits documented in numerous clinical studies.
Unique technology at the molecular level
Liposomal forms of vitamins and minerals have been successfully used in medicine for many years to increase the absorption of active substances into the body.
NaturLabs' liposomal vitamins use 100% natural LipoCellTech technology, which ensures their perfect absorption. So you can finally feel the real effect of supplementation.
Specifically, it works by coating the vitamin molecule with a phospholipid layer during processing. This is very similar to our cells, so it is more easily taken up by the cells and the contents easily penetrate. The phospholipid layer, on the other hand, protects the active substance as it passes through the digestive tract to prevent premature degradation. It also allows the active ingredient to be transported smoothly directly into the cells.
Such a liposomal structure is intrinsic to the body, and once the active substance is delivered to the cell, the phospholipids themselves become nourishment for the cell envelope, where they help to regenerate cells and tissues.
Why prefer bulk liposomal vitamins in capsules?
Liposomal dietary supplements come in bulk and liquid forms. What are the advantages of powder-filled capsules over the more common liquid form?
- Powder-filled capsules are easily portable, convenient for travel and convenient to take.
- The bulk form of our vitamins is just pure powder with no additives. So of course it contains no fillers, preservatives or inactive substances.
- In contrast to liquid forms, whose unpleasant taste is often masked by flavourings, the powder in the natural capsule has a completely neutral taste.
- The powder packaged in a capsule lasts much longer. Unlike liquid supplements, which must be consumed quickly after opening, the powder form has a longer shelf life and is more stable.
Method of use
- 1 capsule to be taken once a day with meals, with water.
|Nutritional values||Ingredients in 1 capsule|
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||90 mg (112%)*|
|LipoCellTech™ Liposomal proprietary blend||60 mg|
|Vitamin B3 (Niacin)||16 mg (100%)*|
|Vitamin E (D-α-tocopherol)||6.7 mg (56%)*|
|Vitamin B5 (calcium D-pantothenate)||5 mg (83 %)*|
|Vitamin B2 (riboflavin)||1.7 mg (121 %)*|
|Vitamin B1 (thiamine hydrochloride)||1.5 mg (136 %)*|
|Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride)||1 mg (71 %)*|
|Manganese (manganese sulphate)||1 mg (50 %)*|
|Vitamin A (beta-carotene)||480 μg (60 %)*|
|Folate (folic acid)||400 μg (200 %)*|
|Biotin||150 μg (300 %)*|
|Molybdenum||45 μg (90 %)*|
|Chromium (chromium picolinate)||40 μg (100 %)*|
|Vitamin K1 (phytomenadione)||40 μg (53 %)*|
|Vitamin K2 (MK-7 menaquinone)||40 μg (53 %)*|
|Iodine (potassium iodide)||15 μg (10 %)*|
|Selenium (L-selenomethionine)||11 μg (20 %)*|
|Trace element complex||10 μg|
|Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)||10 μg (200 %)*|
|Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin)||6 μg (240 %)*|
|* Reference intake value|
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), LipoCellTech™ Liposomal Proprietary Blend, Vitamin B3 (niacin), Vitamin E (D-α-tocopherol), Vitamin B5 (calcium D-pantothenate), Vitamin B2 (riboflavin), Vitamin B1 (thiamine hydrochloride), Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), Manganese (manganese sulfate), Vitamin A (beta-carotene), folate (folic acid), biotin, molybdenum, chromium (chromium picolinate), vitamin K1 (phytomenadione), vitamin K2 (MK-7 menaquinone), iodine (potassium iodide), selenium (L-selenomethionine), trace element complex, vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol), vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin), vegan hydroxypropylmethylcellulose capsule.
30 capsules, the package lasts 1 month with daily use.
Net weight: 14,08 g
Store in a cool, dark and dry place.
Store at room temperature.
Dietary supplement, not to be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant or nursing, consult a physician before use. Not intended for children under 3 years of age.
Why did we choose NaturLabs?
NaturLabs is a Czech brand that seeks inspiration in the gifts of nature as well as the latest expertise in biochemistry. It develops plant-based products that have a positive effect on specific functions of the human body with a focus on product quality and purity without the addition of artificial additives.
By combining a scientific approach and inspiration from nature, it develops premium quality products with high functionality and efficacy. In doing so, it emphasizes the maximum effectiveness of active ingredients backed by current scientific research.
Food supplements are produced with the utmost respect for natural resources. NaturLabs strives to minimize the negative environmental impact caused by its existence.
NaturLabs' goal is to produce food supplements that benefit all living beings for their physical and mental health, enabling them to reach their full potential of being.
|Country of Origin:||Czech republic|
Related articles and recipes
We're sorry we can't share with you
all the information about this product.
Various EU laws and regulations severely limit the extent to which we (and all other food business operators) can communicate the health benefits that these products offer to people.
Our long-standing customers are already intimately familiar with these foods, and they keep coming back to us for them. We also ask you to do your own research. You may discover much more about the potential benefits of these gifts of nature for your health...
Founder of Vitalvibe