Energy mix Organic
Quantity: 250 g
Availability: In stock More than 5 pieces in stock (Try alternative products)
less by 0 Kč
We apologize for the unavailability. Estimated availability is 1.1.1970. We can send you email when we get goods in stock.
„Fast snack and energy source. That's for me this mixture of mulberries, goji and cacao beans.“
Energy mix BIO, a blend of crushed cacao nibs, goji berries and white mulberries, is the perfect snack for travel, home or at home. It is packed with vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. It gives you a huge amount of energy, improves your mood, supports your immune system, and tastes great too!
1. Cocoa beans (Theobroma cacao)Â
- Â Contains antioxidants (polyphenols)
- Â they contain neurotransmitters: by increasing the levels of certain neurotransmitters, cocoa promotes a positive and clear mind
- Â rich in important minerals
- Â contains essential fatty acids (the body cannot produce them on its own)
- Â high fibre content
2. Black locust (Lycium barbarum)Â Â
- promotes healthy blood formation(vitamin C improves iron absorption)
- promotes healthy oxygenation of the whole body(both vitamin C and iron are essential for the production of haemoglobin, the carrier of oxygen)
- strengthens the immune system(vitamin C is an enlightened helper in the fight against infection)
- helps maintain healthy muscles, joints and wrists(vitamin C is essential for healthy collagen synthesis)
- contributes to the health of teeth and gums (vitamin C is important for the healthy formation of soft and hard tissues)
- strengthens mental well-beingand maintains cognitive health,Â even (thanks to its high iron content)Âcontributes tothe normal development of cognitive (brain) functions in children
- supports the blood circulation of hair, skin and nails (vitamin C promotes healthy collagen formation)
- protecting the skin from premature shrinkage (thanks to the content of vitamin C and many other antioxidants, mainly red natural dyes)
3. White mulberry (Morus alba)Â
- Â contains a high proportion of natural sugars(glucose and fructose): low glycaemic index, ensures high blood sugar levels
- Â the fruit has a high proportion of protein:Âcontributing to bone health and satiety, aiding in growth, exercise and body strengthening
- Â The nutrient is a digestible fiber:Âlong lasting satiety
- Â contains a wide spectrum of vitamins and minerals
- Â vitamin C:Âantioxidant, aids in recovery, contributes to the absorption of dietary iron, contributes to cardiovascular health and improves the access of the nervous system
Ingredients:ÂCocoa beans crushed organic, curcumin organic, dried white mulberries organic in the same proportion
per 100 g
1792 kJ/ 373 kcal
Of which saturated
Â Â Â OfÂ which sugars
** in form onlynaturally occurring sodium
Our tip:Âget a handy cotton grocery bagand you can keep your energy mix with you :-)
Store in a cool, dark and dry place.
|Weight including packaging||0,3 kg|
|Country of Origin:||Peru, China, Turkey|
Related articles and recipes
The moon is waxing slowly but surely and it means in case of many women, that the aspect of energetic Virgin starts to rule their bodies and minds. This aspect replaces and follows naturally the aspect of Old woman which you can read about in our previous article.
Raw version of your favourite breakfast. You can make hemp milk immediately (without soaking) and buckwheat granola can be pre-made and stored. Granola will satisfy your taste buds and fill you up.
We're sorry we can't share with you
all the information about this product.
Various EU laws and regulations severely limit the extent to which we (and all other food business operators) can communicate the health benefits that these products offer to people.
Our long-standing customers are already intimately familiar with these foods, and they keep coming back to us for them. We also ask you to do your own research. You may discover much more about the potential benefits of these gifts of nature for your health...
Founder of Vitalvibe