Earth™ Sacred Healing Food™ with essiac herbs, flax, chia, slippery elm: soothes colon, supports blood sugar, colon health, detoxification, immune system, and longevity.
The History of Earth™:
Our deepest passion is for the Earth and all of its inhabitants to be healed on a core level. Compromise is not an option. Fluff is meaningless. Substance is everything. Great Spirit put the substances we need for healing on the Earth for us. It is our great honor to assemble them for you. Our loyalty is to those who want to thrive, and those whose life situation requires them to thrive. Our loyalty is to the end user. We wanted a completely different, grounding superfood with the best sources of essential fatty acids, cleansing and highly nutritive roots, barks, and colon detoxifying and supportive foods. Thus, Earth™ was born.
- Astragalus Root: helps to speed up metabolism, contributes to reduction of body weight, helps to increase immunity of the body, beneficial effects on spleen, contribute to better functioning of kidneys
- Burdock Root: helps to regulate the level of blood sugar, appropriate for diabetics, diuretic effect, hypoglycemic effect, liver and gallbladder health antimicrobial effect
- Nettle Root: helps to maintain prostate health, supports the excretory function of the kidneys, support a conscious cardiovascular living, supports the locomotive system, positive for joint health, helps to maintain flexible joints, muscle and tendons, contains naturally occurring antioxidants, antioxidants helps protect cells and tissues from oxidative damage, supports the body´s vitality, supports the immune system, beneficial for cardiovascular system, beneficial effect on joint health
- Marshmallow Root: soothing for throat, supportive and soothing in case of dry cough and tickle inmild and softening for the throat, helps to soothe common cold, contributes to physical well-being, heps to support digestion, maintains the function of intestinal tract
- Dandelion Root: contributes to appetite, helps to support digestion, contributes to the normal function of intestinal tract, contributes to physical and mental well-being, helps maintain normal urinary flow, helps to maintain a normal liver function, helps to creation and renewing of breast issue helps to increase volume of breast tissue, support skin health, support metabolism of the body, supports excretion of bile and digestive enzymes, helps in fat digestion
- Ginger: helps to support the digestion, contributes to the normal function of intestinal tract, contributes to physical well-being, ontributes to the normal functioning of the stomach in case of early pregnancy and to comfort in travel sickness, contributes to the resistance against health precarious microorganism, supports vascular health, which in turn helps to maintain a healthy heart
Rhubarb Root, Carrot, Yacon Root
- Red Clover Blossoms: beneficial effects on cardiovascular system, benefical for the strength of bone
- Slippery Elm Bark: soothe the digestive tract, helps make milk digestable, supports the digestive system, a source of mucilage which support the mucous membranes
- Blessed Thistle: helps the digestion by increasing of bile excretion and the excretion of stomach juices, beneficial effects on production and excretion of bile
- Sheep Sorrel,Watercress, White Oak Bark, Corn silk, Kelp, Cinnamon Bark
- Sprouted Flax Seeds: benefits in bowel function, helps to maintain normal bowel function, contributes to regularity of bowel function, good for a healthy stomach and digestive system, may support a ealthy prostate in ageing male, may protect and support healthy breast tissue in ageing women, have oestrogenic properties and therefore may offer benefits for menopausal health
- Sprouted Chia Seeds
- Milk Thistle Seeds: supports liver health, helps to protect the liver which in turn maintain the liver function and additionally promote the digestion and the body´s purification, protection of liver cells against harmful influence of the environment, supports of digestive system especially gall bladder, antioxidant effects, strengthening of organims against allergy
- Miso, Chili Powder, Paprika, Sage Leaf. Providing essential organic sodium and grounding spices of life
- Massive array of both implantable lactobacillus species and NSOs™ (Natural Soil Organisms™)
Energetics (Shilajit +):
- Vibrational Enhancements
Recommended Intake: start with 1 teaspoon in 16-32 oz of water or juice & gradually increase to 2 or more heaping tablespoons per day
- Smoothies: will thicken and nutrify
- Broth or Tea: add to warm water or make a tea (virtually all natives made teas of healing herbs with hot water), hot water tea produces a totally different flavor (with more phytonutrients)
- savory Dishes: add to foods such as soups, salads, dressings, casseroles, etc
Healing Earth Broth:
Add 2-4 tablespoon to 16 ounces water. Add a pinch of salt (Celtic, Real or Himalayan) or miso or gluten free tamari. Bring to boil with or without the veggies and then turn off stove.
- 1 chopped tomato
- 1 stick celery (diced)
- 1/4 red pepper
- 1T onion or chives or leek (minced)
- 1 carrot (diced) and/ or cucumber (diced) and or zucchini (shred)
- 1 T fresh minced herbs (I like cilantro and basil)
Other ideas: 1tsp garlic, 1T minced parsley, pinch cayenne, 1tsp spirulina, 1tsp miso
Heat for another minute and stir well (not cook) to take chill off the veggies
Chopped in after heating: 1/2 avocado cubed (if not available a drizzle of cold pressed oil (olive, sesame, flax. hemp) is great). If healing skip the oils & avocado.
TruGanic™ is a purist, hard-core quality standard significantly beyond Organic. In addition to no pesticides being used anywhere in the growing process, TruGanic™ includes authentic standards for production, nontoxic cleaning agents and pest control, electromagnetic radiation, processing agents, additives, air quality, and actual verification of purity.
|Nutritional Facts||Serving Size: 10 g (1.5 level tablespoons)|
|Energy||155 kJ/37 kcal|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
** Occurs only in natural sodium form
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dark and dry place. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. There is no substitute for a varied diet. Not for children under 3 years of age, pregnant and nursing women.
|Weight including packaging||500 g|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
Related articles and recipes
Winter is already in full flow! This is how we perceive it from our western perspective now. But some time ago, we would opt for different words expressing aptly the peace of this season. Night took over, nature is getting quiet and slow, countryside is peaceful and cold; and everything is covered in shades of white and black. It´s the perfect time to contemplate and relax both your mind and body. If you make use of the winter to recover your strengths, in the spring the energy will await you instead of spring fever and you´ll be ready for the more active part of the year.
A selection of questions from the Counselling Centre
Here you can ask questions and our experts will try to answer it for you.