Sunwarrior Protein Classic Plus Bio - Natural
Quantity: 750 g
Availability: On stock More than 5 pieces in stock (Try alternative products)
We apologize for the unavailability. Estimated availability is 1.1.1970. We can send you email when we get goods in stock.
Benefits for Your health
- hypoallergenic composition
- no chemical additives
- enhances immunity
- easily digestible
- 100% raw and organic
- faster recovery for athletes
- in smoothie prolongs satiety
- adding sources of protein for vegans and raw foodists
Organic Certified Classic Plus builds on Sunwarrior’s original rice protein by adding in the amino acid balancing effects of peas, chia seeds, quinoa, and amaranth. This superfood combination still relies heavily on the gentle nature of whole-grain brown rice, but with a hefty dose of the strength that has made Warrior Blend so popular.
Raw, plant-based, and powerful, Classic Plus gives you that little extra you want and need. You’ll love the way it tastes, but how it makes you feel is really why we call it Plus.
Your Plus is here. What will you make with it?
Raw Rice Protein:
Brown rice provides plenty of protein and fiber while being gentle on the digestive system and kind to those with allergies. This whole-grain superfood is raw, sprouted, and ready to take your workouts to new levels with all the amino acids a growing muscle needs.
- Complete and balanced protein for muscle, building, repair, and maintenance*
- Rich in Lysine, often missing in plant-based proteins*
- Hypoallergenic (free of major allergens)*
- Protein rich foods create a thermic effect to burn more calories*
Raw Pea Protein:
A high fiber, low calorie, nutrient dense vegetarian superfood, peas are also a remarkable source of plant-based proteins and amino acids. Protein from peas satisfies all FAO essential amino acid requirements. The amino acids found in peas include Lysine, Arginine, Glutamine, Leucine, Isoleucine & Valine (Branched Chain Amino Acids – BCAAs)
- Aid in muscle tissue maintenance*
- Comparable to egg and milk proteins*
- BCAAs are higher in pea protein than any other vegetable protein*
- Helps restore nitrogen balance after intense physiological stress*
- Increases muscle mass while reducing body fat during intense exercise*
- Assists in maintaining lean body mass*
- Facilitates calcium absorption (promoting healthy bone development)*
- Low in sulfur proteins (sulfur proteins speed up the aging process)*
- Increases metabolism and satiety (helping you to feel full longer)*
Highly valued by the Incan civilization for good reason, quinoa is rich in protein, fiber, calcium, B vitamins, and many o ther nutrients. This grain-like seed helps balance out the amino acid profile without worry over gluten.
- Contains beneficial saponins that stimulate immune function and act as antioxidants*
- Rich in magnesium, manganese, iron, copper, and other trace minerals*
- A prebiotic food that helps sustain beneficial microflora and fauna*
Chia seeds are the tiny nutrient-dense powerhouses that the Aztecs used to feed their people, armies, hunting parties, and runners. We’ve rediscovered their power and thankfully don’t have to invent a time machine or brave the ancient jungle to take advantage of all these little seeds have to offer.
- Rich in protein, vitamins, minerals, and omega fatty acids*
- Contain both soluble and insoluble fiber for prebiotic effects*
- Absorb water for improved hydration*
- Rich in antioxidants*
Amaranth is another ancient world staple. It was used as a grain by the Aztecs who even included it in religious rites. It has a similar nutrient profile to quinoa and the same yield as rice, making it a sustainable alternative to other grains and seeds.
- Rich in protein, phytosterols, antioxidants, and natural anti-inflammatories*
- Contains a good amount of Lysine (an amino acid often lacking in plant-foods)*
What do we need proteins for?
- needed for growth of muscles and body cells
- provide energy to the body
- contributes to the bone health
- beneficial effects on bone health
- help you feel fuller for longer to help manage your weight
- promote satiety
Amino Acids (all 9 essential and non-essential)
- basic significance for normal growth and development
- needed to transport other nutrients around the body
- support during the regeneration
Suggested Use: 1 scoop a day with 8-10 fl oz water, rice milk, or your favorite beverage (mix well in a blender, you can refrigerate prepared products, but use the same day)
Ingredients: proprietary protein blend (organic brown rice, organic pea, organic quinoa, organic chia seed, organic amaranth)
|Nutritional Facts||in 25 g||in 100 g|
|Energy||418 kJ/100 kcal||1672 kJ/400 kcal|
|Fat||2 g||8 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0 g|
|Carbohydrates||0 g||0 g|
|Sugars||0 g||0 g|
|Fiber||2 g||8 g|
|Protein||20 g||80 g|
|Salt**||0,4 g||1,6 g|
|Vitamin C||44 mg (55 %)*||176 mg (220 %)*|
|Iron||5 mg (35,7 %)*||20 mg (142,9 %)*|
* Reference intake
** Occurs only in natural sodium form
|Complete Amino Acid Profile|
|Aspartic Acid||1804 mg|
|Glutamic acid||3235 mg|
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dark and dry place. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. There is no substitute for a varied diet. Not for children under 3 years of age, pregnant and nursing women.
Weight: 750g, 375g, 25g
|Country of Origin:||Nevada (USA)|
Related articles and recipes
A selection of questions from the Counselling Centre
Here you can ask questions and our experts will try to answer it for you.