Cocoa powder Organic
Quantity: 250 g
Availability: In stock In stock (Try alternative products)
less by 0 Kč
We apologize for the unavailability. Estimated availability is 1.1.1970. We can send you email when we get goods in stock.
„I regularly prepare hot cocoa for my family in the morning from cacao powder. It always warms us up and encourages us all day long.“
Main product features
- packed with vitamins, minerals and antioxidants
- 100% natural product in raw quality
- no white or natural sugar
- lower in fat than chocolate or regular cocoa
- free from flavourings and preservatives
Customer service: (+420) 608 984 825
It's guaranteed to put you in a good mood...
Cocoa powder is the very essence of the cocoa bean, it hides all the health benefits without containing a high percentage of fat like chocolate.
Do you know how cocoa comes into the world?
Thecocoa bean is the fruit of the cacao tree(Theobroma cacao), which is botanically classified as a nut, and tastes like unsweetened dark chocolate. Unroasted beans and products made from them are an excellent way to give your body energy, good mood, a clear mind and support a healthy lifestyle.
Our cocoa beans belong to a range of high quality organic ingredients that are 100% natural.
The birth of cocoa powder begins with the grinding of unroasted cocoa beans. Then, the fatty component known as cocoa butter is separated from the mixture. The cocoa mass is further dried and ground into a fine powder.
Cocoa powder therefore retains all the substances that are beneficial to the body and soul. This is despite its very low fat content and almost zero sugar content.
Cocoa powder is a treasure trove of health and well-being
- Flavonoids are substances with antioxidant activity, i.e. they protect the body from the effects of free radicals. They have a number of beneficial effects, for example they contribute together with calcium to the harmonious function of the heart and blood vessels. Their content decreases significantly when cocoa beans are roasted. In addition to cocoa beans, they are also found in fruit, vegetables, tea and red wine.
- Anthocyanins are natural dyes of purple colour. They are also found, for example, in blueberries and acai, where they contribute significantly to the beneficial effect on the human body.
- The specific substances are purine compounds, mainly theobromine and to a lesser extent caffeine. The two substances have quite similar effects due to their affinity, but the effect of theobromine is about ten times weaker than that of caffeine. Therefore, with chocolate and cocoa we do not have to worry about 'over-stimulation' or a certain 'addictiveness', as is the case with coffee, for example.
- Bioactive amines contribute to the harmonious function of neurotransmitters (carriers of nerve impulses in the brain) and help to create 'feelings of well-being'.
Cocoa powder is rightly known as a powerful aid for inducing a good mood and a pleasant state of alertness.
The best RAW cocoa at a great price
Our supplier produces cocoa of premium quality and taste. The best possible. It even complies with the somewhat tricky stricter European standards on cadmium content, which is, of course, a natural part of the soil in the countryside where the cocoa comes from. The levels newly mandated by the legislation are difficult for ordinary suppliers to achieve. With us you can be sure that you are getting the very best, purest and most delicious cocoa in BIO and RAW quality.
Ingredients: 100% organic cocoa powder, may contain traces of sesame and nuts.
per 100 g
1562 kJ / 373 kcal
of which saturated
of which sugars
** only in the form of naturally occurring sodium
Store in a cool, dark and dry place.
Caution is advised in pregnancy, breastfeeding, children under 5 years of age, and caution is advised when combining with certain medications and other substances (especially certain antidiabetic drugs, lithium, theophylline, hormonal preparations, black and green tea and coffee).
Cocoa powder should be treated with caution by anyone prone to migraines or gout.
|Country of Origin:||Peru/Africa|
Related articles and recipes
Who would not want to taste sweet-spicy ritual hot chocolate which the ancient Maya and Aztecs loved? After one sip you pleasure your taste buds and after the second stir your blood and get excited for adventure. Life is getting much more interesting after this magical drink.
Are you keen on something sweet and at the same time, do you need to refresh yourself a bit in the afternoon? Mix this coffee drink with medical mushrooms. The coffee itself strengthens the brain activity and combined with bristle coral and rhodiola root, you gain the perfect mental peace in a single moment.
Nejen na sv. Valentýna, ale i kdykoliv jindy, když budete chtít potěšit někoho blízkého, vyrobte tenhle jednoduchý dortík.
The new moon has already passed and it is waxing into the first quarter now. For women, this time is connected with the menstrual week, which is currently made a taboo of by general awareness. Women don´t talk about the period, they are not looking forward to it and they often postpone it using hormonal preparations. Men expect women to be moody and hard to get along with during this time. How can we make this period pleasant for everyone?
Sometimes that hankering for chocolate comes along and just cannot be beat.
We're sorry we can't share with you
all the information about this product.
Various EU laws and regulations severely limit the extent to which we (and all other food business operators) can communicate the health benefits that these products offer to people.
Our long-standing customers are already intimately familiar with these foods, and they keep coming back to us for them. We also ask you to do your own research. You may discover much more about the potential benefits of these gifts of nature for your health...
Founder of Vitalvibe