Yeast Nutritional in Pouches with B12 rich source of B vitamins, folic acid, zinc and vitamin B12.
It is made from primary inactive yeast without any artificial addititives or preservatives. This vegan food has a cheesy and nutty taste. It doesn't contain any genetically modified organisms. Nutritional yeast flakes provides one of the richest sources of the B-group vitamins and trace elements. It is a purely natural food, a primary strain of Saccharomyces Cerevasiae, grown on enriched purified molasses under carefully controlled conditions. This ensures freedom from candida albicans yeast.
Benefical Effects of Vitamin B
- needed to release the energy from foods and from carbohydrates
- needed to keep the heart working properly
- helps keeping the nervous system working properly
- important for energy metabolism and carbohydrate metabolismIt is a part of enzymes which participate in body metabolism
- positively affects heart function
- supports development of nerve system positively
- contributes to the normal release of energy from foods
- needed for he normal transport and metabolism of iron in the body
- helps the body to maintain a normal iron level
- helps keep your skin and mucous membranes healthy
- affects energy metabolism
- a part of enzymes participating in body metabolism
- affects quality and growth of skin and hair
- niacin helps release the of energy from foods
- helps keep the nervous system functioning
- needed for normal mental function
- keeps your skin and mucous membranes healthy
- needed for the body to use fats properly
- needed for the body to release energy from foods
- supports metabolism and weight management
- promotes mental performance
- enhance mental energy
- keeps brightness
- improves quality of hair
- affects on nails quality positively
- affects positively problematic skin (acne)
Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin)
- essential for the distribution of cells primarily in the digestive system
- necessary for healthy blood formation and blood pressure
- helps to maintain a healthy nervous system and mental function
- transform the food into energy
- promotes the formation of amino acids
Suggested Use: since it has a pleasant tasting, nutritional yeast flakes can be consumed as it is, or can be dissolved in water, milk, fruit, or vegetable juices, and can be sprinkled on soups, stews, casseroles, salads, and breakfast cereals to enhance the flavour
Ingredients: 100% dried inactive yeast
|Nutritional Facts||Serving Size: 1 Tablespoon (5 g)|
|Energy||72 kJ/ 17 kcal|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Thiamin B1||2,3 mg (209 %)*|
|Riboflavin B2||0,9 mg (64 %)*|
|Niacin B3||17,1 mg (107 %)*|
|Vitamin B6||1,7 mg (121 %)*|
|Folic Acid||220 µg (110 %)*|
|Vitamin B12||2,2 µg (88 %)*|
|Biotin||9,8 µg (19,6 %)|
|Pantothenic Acid B5||7 mg (117 %)*|
|Iron||0,3 mg (2,1 %)*|
|Zinc||6 mg (60 %)*|
* Reference intake
** Occurs only in natural sodium form
Store in a cool, dark and dry place.
|Weight including packaging||200 g|
|Country of Origin:||Estonia|
Related articles and recipes
Spicy raw vegan cheddar cheese is great with crackers or vegetable sticks. It is ready in a minute and it will satisfy your salt cravings.
Simple and tasty snacks, prepared in a jiffy!
Everybody knows favourite pizza snails! We have prepared them in a raw version from dried tomatoes and we have added spinach into the filling. However, there are no borders for your fantasy.
Untraditional and at same time delicious cheese from almond milk is a great meal for romantic dinner for two. Serve with grape wine or favourite vegetables.
Got the munchies?
A selection of questions from the Counselling Centre
Here you can ask questions and our experts will try to answer it for you.