Ashwagandha & Chaga Adaptogen Coffee Mix Organic
Quantity: 10 sacks
Availability: In stock More than 5 pieces in stock (Try alternative products)
less by 0 Kč
We apologize for the unavailability. Estimated availability is 1.1.1970. We can send you email when we get goods in stock.
Main product features
- Contains coffee, functional mushrooms and adaptogenic herbs
- Free of lactose, soy, gluten and artificial additives
- All ingredients meet US BIO certification
- Convenient on-the-go packaging
Customer service: (+420) 608 984 825
Do you have a stressful and demanding life? Avoid the classic overstimulation that can be caused when you consume too much caffeine. A cup of coffee with adaptogenic herbs and functional mushrooms will definitely do you good.Â However actively you spend your time, this extraordinary coffee will help you replenishÂ energy and maintain a clear head, alertness and balance.
The Ashwagandha & Chaga Adaptogen Coffee Mix is a good aid to help you stay calm during difficult times.
Who can enjoy this drink?
- people under stress who desire inner peace
- everyone who needs to cope with the demands of everyday life with peace of mind
- those who lack energy
- those who want to support their body
5 INGREDIENTS IN THE DELICIOUS Å Ã Ã
This premium instant coffee belongs to the deliciously mild 100% Arabica variety. The beans are processed very carefully after harvesting. After roasting and cooking the beans, the coffee is concentrated by evaporation and at the end it is dried by spraying into a clean instant pot. This guarantees a classic, strong flavour of the coffee with a strong and fruity note.
The coffee is regularly tested by the winemakers with a result of zero pesticide content. External laboratory tests for mycotoxin content are continuously carried out to ensure that the amount of mycotoxins is kept to a minimum. It is therefore a product of the highest quality.
It contains 50 mg of caffeine per serving.
2) Ashwagandha/Vitamin of Snodar (200 mg)
Snodar vitamin or ashwagandha is known as one of the most popular herbs in Ayurvedic medicine.Â Thanks to its adaptogenic properties, it helps the body adapt to physical and mental stress.Â Consumption of this herb contributes to the vitality of the body and mental health.Â Â This plant is also useful for its antioxidant properties.Â
What do adaptogens bring to them?
Adaptogens improve the ability to resist changing conditions (i.e. adapt).
- These include herbs and functional mushrooms,Â which have been used for thousands of years by traditional Chinese medicine, Ayurveda and folk medicine.Â
- Adaptogens increase resistance to stressful situations such as stress, injury, strain or physical disability.
- It harmonizes the body, strengthens it and returns it to a state of equilibrium.Â
3) Eleuthero / Siberian Frankincense
Eleuthero or Siberian Shriner is an adaptogenic root native to Northeast Asia. It has been used for centuries by traditional Chinese medicine, Russian and Korean folk medicine to promote wellness, stamina and general well-being.Â
4) Tulsi/Basil Sacred (100 mg)
This plant, knownAlso known as a 'wing herb', it has been used in Ayurveda for centuries as another adaptogenic agent. It contributes to the normal function of the respiratory and immune systems.
5) Chaga/Shrubs (100 mg)
This wood-boring fungus, paradoxically referred to as âwing fungusâ or âwood diamondâ, grows on birch and deciduous trees. Russian folklore has used it for hundreds of years to support physical endurance and normal immune system function.
During the Second World War in Finland, chaga was used as a substitute for the then unavailable flowers for its flavour and similar aromatic profile, and as a remedy for reducing fatigue and gaining new physical strength. And even much earlier it was made famous by the inhabitants of a Siberian village who used it as a substitute for coffee and tea, thanks to which they enjoyed unusually robust health.
What are functional mushrooms and what are their benefits?
Functional mushrooms are natural gems that have been used in traditional Chinese medicine and folk medicine for thousands of years.
- They act as adaptogens.Â
- They contain several hundred biologically active substances that have a very wide spectrum of beneficial effects on the human body.Â
- Probably the most famous of these are betaglucans, which harmonize our immune system.
- In addition to these general properties, individual mushroom species have other specific properties.Â
HOW TO ENJOY IT?
- Adaptogen Coffee just pour hot water over it. The product dissolves instantly and can be enjoyed anytime and anywhere.
- It can be enhanced by adding a vegetable milk or natural sweetener.
- For a creamier texture, we recommend adding a little coconut oil or ghee.
- You can make it into a bulletproof coffee.
- Try it as a chilled drink with ice. Then enjoy your flavorful cups as an afternoon drink.
- Take Ashwagandha & Chaga Adaptogen Coffee Mix in place of your usual slice of coffee.
- Drink in the morning or afternoon.
- Enjoy a delicious drink while traveling or during your vacation.
Sip, drink, harmonize!
WHY USE Ashwagandha & Chaga Adaptogen Coffee MixÂ ?
- All ingredients used meet the requirements for biocertification in the USA.
- Completely meets the requirements of the VEGAN and KETO diets. It is therefore suitable for anyone.
- Contains 50 mg of caffeine, which is slightly less than the amount found in the common espressu.
Products labeled USDA Organic meet the strict production requirements of the U.S. Department of Agriculture. To carry this label, a product must be at least 95% organic ingredients. Certification demonstrates the highest possible quality and purity of the product.
USDA Organic products undergo a non-GMO, radiation-free production method using ingredients that fall under the National List of Allowed Substances. Agriculture with this certification must meet many factors from ensuring soil quality to controlling pests and weeds or the ingredients used.
Organic producers rely as much as possible on natural substances and agricultural, physical, mechanical or biological farming methods with a guarantee that the plant/crop grew on soil where prohibited substances (such as synthetic fertilizers or pesticides) have not been applied for 3 years.
Pour hot water over the bag.
Ingredients per dose (i.e. 2.5 g):
Instant coffee*, ashwagandha extract* 200 mg, eleutherococcus extract*, holy basil extract* (tulsi) 100 mg, double extract of Chaga mushroom (Inonotus obliquus)* 100 mg.
10 pcs x 2.5 g // 1 pcs x 2.5 g
Tincture or instant drink with functional mushrooms?
In our assortment you will find mushroom tinctures from KÄÄPÄ Health and high-quality instant drinks from Four Sigmatic. What is the difference between them?
All the mushroom products we sell are of high quality and as bioavailable as possible. The active ingredients in them are extracted using a double extraction method.
Four Sigmatic drinks contain other synergistic adaptogenic herbs or superfoods in addition to the functional mushrooms. Their advantage is their great taste and high concentration of active ingredients. In one box you will find a predetermined number of sachets, i.e. doses.
KÄÄPÄ Health tinctures more closely resemble a classic dietary supplement. It is purely a mushroom extract, the amount of which you dose yourself according to your needs using a dropper.
It is not healthy.energy, carbohydrate, fat or protein.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. It is not a substitute for a varied diet. Not intended for children under 3 years of age, pregnant and lactating women.
Store at room temperature. Store in a cool, dark and dry place.
Why do we like Four Sigmatic?
Four Sigmatic - originally from Finland, now based in the USA - is the project of a bunch of smart guys who call themselves the Scandinavian funny guys. They combined their lifelong passion for processing functional mushrooms and adaptogens with an original idea. They have enriched popular drinks with these traditionally used medicinal gems that can fill our every day with more energy, physical stamina, inner peace and productivity. With this venture, they have made functional mushrooms available to virtually anyone.
Adding the dual extract of functional mushrooms and adaptogens to popular beverages like hot cocoa, coffee, latte or matcha latte or creating a multi-species mushroom blend creates a drink for moments of well-being while "recharging the batteries" and boosting the psyche and immunity.
Four Sigmatic products meet the strictest quality criteria. In addition to USDA Organic certification, they are regularly tested by independent laboratories for heavy metals, yeast, mycotoxins and radiation levels. The ingredients in all Four Sigmatic beverages are purely plant-based.
|Country of Origin:||USA|
Related articles and recipes
Coffee was always a prerogative of social events. In the past, a tasty cup of coffee was associated with students, artists and merchants and it was a pain in the neck for upper class. Later on, coffee became widely popular and these days, some people can´t imagine a day without it. Let’s see what secrets this beverage is possibly concealing.
We're sorry we can't share with you
all the information about this product.
Various EU laws and regulations severely limit the extent to which we (and all other food business operators) can communicate the health benefits that these products offer to people.
Our long-standing customers are already intimately familiar with these foods, and they keep coming back to us for them. We also ask you to do your own research. You may discover much more about the potential benefits of these gifts of nature for your health...
Founder of Vitalvibe